This topic contains 3 replies, has 0 voices, and was last updated by  Panther30 10 years ago.

• Author

Panther30
    Participant

Hi gang,

I don’t know if anyone else besides thrax knows, but I moved out of my house three weeks ago. I am actually not in Ohio right now, but I will be returning to Ohio at some date to be announced.

In the meantime, I am having a little trouble getting Panther’s Server and Falcon’s server back up due to configuration and security issues where I am. This won’t be an issue once I am back in Ohio.

Panthermod’s development is at a near standstill as well while I wait for versiion 41 of scorched to be finalized and some other custom stuff to be completed.

To those of you who feel the absence of the death’s head in panthermod, it will be returning in a more powerful form….

happy scorching

—Panther

The AI
    Participant

Heh, that death head line could be scary.
    I know that FOWSS (forty-one waiting stress syndrome) is mounting, I think that is why my hand is twitching. If you need some exgen work once the wait is over, give me a poke.
    Exit stage left.

Deathstryker
    Participant

How dare you leave our beloved state.

Panther30
    Participant

Yeah… I know…

I will be coming back to Ohio on the 13th of October. My servers and site should be back up soon after. not sure how soon for them however.

—Panther

Panther30
    Participant

I am back in Ohio again YAY!!!!!!

Over the next few days I will be working on a way to get my ervers back up and running. watch my panthermod servers topic for deatails.

It’s good to be back.

—Panther30

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.