This topic contains 2 replies, has 0 voices, and was last updated by  Dr. Strangelove 4 years, 9 months ago.

• Author

Panther30
    Participant

Panther and raptor servers are operational again.

server information can be found here: http://scorched3d.co.uk/phpBB3/viewtopic.php?f=2&t=1301&p=6833&hilit=techthisout.bz%3A27270#p6833

—Panther30

disclaimer: If anyone still thinks these are poss ibly the worst(e) mods ever, you can go play on one of thrax’s servers, Play on the AWE server, or better yet (as thrax’s message states) go play with yourself. (yes thrax, good grammar). I’m running these mods because I promised i would keep them alive as long as possible.

Dr. Strangelove
    Participant

1000 x Thanks, I really appreciate it that you wan’t to keep these mods alive!!!

The only thing I think is that we will attract more players if we add a new mod (if possible), with more modern graphics. Sorry that I my only example is “Operation Strangelove” (my own mod, I’ve send you a PM…), but I really don’t know other new mods except AWE, which already has a server…
    I really enjoy the panther and raptor mod, they have awesome gameplay, but visually, they are outdated…
    Another thing we could do is: update both panther and raptor mod graphics (you may use some explosion textures and sound effects from my mod if yo want. 😉 ).

Dr. Strangelove

Panther30
    Participant

no thanks.

I am only running raptor and pinkpanther mods because people are still interested.

I have been asked by the creator of raptor mod not to mess with it.

My mod is pretty well done. I am not messing with it.

—Panther30

Dr. Strangelove
    Participant

Sorry, I understand, that you don’t wan’t to mess with your mod…

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.