This topic contains 27 replies, has 0 voices, and was last updated by  Bobirov 10 years, 6 months ago.

• Author

Bobirov
    Participant

Here are some pics of some new weapon models I have been working on for the new mod, Operation: Scorched. Just thought I would share. 😉

Glock 23 9mm Pistol

MP-5 Sub-Machinegun

M-16 Assault Rifle

AR-15 Sniper Rifle

M-79 Grenade Launcher

M-61 Frag Grenade

Timed Explosive Device

doom
    Participant

don’t forget plasma rifles.

p.s Is everyone working on this?

SHACK
    Participant

I love that timed explosive verry nice stuff ya got. 😉

BOY
    Participant

Bob, whatever you’re up to, I want no part of it! 😛

Bobirov
    Participant

@boy wrote:

Bob, whatever you’re up to, I want no part of it! 😛

Fine then, I wasn’t going to offer you a chance to help anyways, so NYAH! 😛

BOY
    Participant

I do have one of those models in my closet.

InductiveOne
    Participant

Here are 2 weapon ideas I was messing with. Just had to shrink them down.

InductiveOne
    Participant

uzi model

InductiveOne
    Participant

its got like 900 faces but i think this one turned out good. dunno if you can use it. man i blew up alot of nuke plants tonight.

InductiveOne
    Participant

I didn’t see a regular opscorched thread so I’ll dump this here. Playing for awile (hours haha) it was very rare we all didn’t go all 40 rounds. I think its mostly from it being tough to move to the other base fast enough. I’m not sure the best way is to increase all the fuel ranges for run/jog/etc. Might want to increase the usuable range of the vehicle type, dunno. This was the first thing I though up. Its busted and kinda dumb but it is easier then trying to explain it I think. Anyway, a rough chopper transport weapon sketch. Blah.

Oh yeah, is there anything to be done about the mines being the default weapon your holding at the begining of rounds? Everyone (me mostly) mines themself about once a game hehe.

PS: I’m glad the test server is back up, this mod is great. Just need to tweak a few things so people dont end up waiting like 20 minutes to play each time as we all fumble around the map getting sniped by thrax.

BOY
    Participant

I really need to find some time to play opscorched!

InductiveOne
    Participant

Just realize there are two types of people who join the game. The type that spends the time waiting for the mod to download and for a game to restart and says something like ‘there are no bombs?’ and disapears. And the type who waits to get a game going and goes ‘woh’ and somehow loses about 6 hours and only stops when thier face finaly smacks the keyboard.

Oh and the third type, the kind that downloads it from the server, waits for 38 rounds of the 40 and gives up 10 seconds before they were about to play 🙂

It seems to weed out the people who aren’t going to give it enough time to figure out, very quickly. Oh, and believe it or not thrax is pretty good with a sniper rifle. Go figure.

Bobirov
    Participant

Little quick and dirty RPG model I made for the new RPG in the next version. Makes use of v41’s new projectile thrust capabilities. 🙂

cbx550f
    Participant

Wow – that’s pretty slick!

Bobirov
    Participant

Another quickie model. The claymore mine. This will be deployable similar to how landmines are. The difference here will be that there will be a detonator, and you can detonate the claymore when enemies are in the area if you want. It will also explode if someone walks over it.

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 29 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.