This topic contains 35 replies, has 0 voices, and was last updated by  Anonymous 13 years, 6 months ago.

• Author

Anonymous
    Participant

oops 😆 i didn’t mean to add the: at the end. please just ignore it

dracon23
    Participant

hello all you happy tanks ❗

ok I just had a Question. I have been following all of this for a while. I also got the file format for the next version (courtesy of Gavin in another posted subject) and I have taken some time to re-format the “Hornet’s Nest” that was posted by fever, our friendly neighborhood weapons expert. 😀 But I don’t have any way to check it out and see if it even works! Also I was confused on some of the weapon definitions so I am not positive that it would work.
    Is there any one who would be willing to test it if I send them the code? It would be good if the person who tested it also had a working knowledge of how the other one worked as I want it to work the same as possible.

dracon23

ps: All credit for this weapon in particular goes to fever, the author. I just tried my hand at re-formating it. 🙂

Crimson
    Participant

Think you could make something to wear a “beam” type weapon works? I would cut a line Straight through the whole island. 😈 That would be an awesome weapon.

dracon23
    Participant

Sorry, but new weapon definitions/types (ex: ) are a bit out of my league. I can make new weapons with existing definitions but not new definitions. Most of what I do is observe the style and then implement. Or as others might say guess and check. Then try, try again.

dracon23

LigH
    Participant

Someone once stated that he would collect all the new weapon examples in an own accessories.xml file which is downloadable on a website. I thought the link could be found in this thread, but I was not able to find it. Please help me, and tell me the URL of that website, or a hint in which thread it was written.
    __

Sorry – looks like it was instead this thread. That is the link I was looking for:

http://handwired.home.mchsi.com/ =[redirected to new location]=> http://handwired.net/

Bobirov
    Participant

Ya I moved the website to its own location under my new handwired.net domain. Instead of going to the handwired site you can just go straight over to ApocHQ to download all these weapons and more. There are also some custom maps and statistics for players who play on the official ApocHQ server. Hope to see ya there ;).

Rob

Anonymous
    Participant

@bobirov wrote:

… and statistics for players who play on the official ApocHQ server. Hope to see ya there ;).

Most probably not: Due to so much Glas Fibre instead of Copper in the earth of the eastern Germany, there is no hope for DLS, and therefore no flatrate. And dial-up internet connections are too expensive. 👿

Viewing 7 posts - 31 through 37 (of 37 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.