This topic contains 3 replies, has 0 voices, and was last updated by  PeanutsRevenge 6 years ago.

• Author

Chopper
    Participant

I’m going through Scorch withdrawal after my eyeball fix. Doc gave me a good checkup today and says my retina is healing…light computer time is now ok and I can pretty much go back to normal next week. =D>

Lookout weiners! :mrgreen:

Viking62
    Participant

Glad to hear everything is going ok for you Chop 😀
    I’m going thru some bumpy times in life right now;I know I have been scarce these days.
    I am afraid I will have even less computer time for an unknown period of time. I thought I would use this thread to check in and give a heads up concerning my current/upcoming absence.
    My health is ok_I’ll be back when the road smooths out for me.
    Till then-Take care all.

PeanutsRevenge
    Participant

@chopper wrote:

I’m going through Scorch withdrawal after my eyeball fix. Doc gave me a good checkup today and says my retina is healing…light computer time is now ok and I can pretty much go back to normal next week. =D>

Lookout weiners! :mrgreen:

Guess that answers my question in the other thread.

If I wasn’t such a lazy nut, I might read the threads where the same person’s posted before replying.
    But I am a lazy nut, so I won’t!!!

Anonymous

Bring it on then Florida man! What’s up with the eye tho?

PeanutsRevenge
    Participant

@viking62 wrote:

Glad to hear everything is going ok for you Chop 😀
    I’m going thru some bumpy times in life right now;I know I have been scarce these days.
    I am afraid I will have even less computer time for an unknown period of time. I thought I would use this thread to check in and give a heads up concerning my current/upcoming absence.
    My health is ok_I’ll be back when the road smooths out for me.
    Till then-Take care all.

All the best for you Vike and you know you have all our best wishes that things turn the corner for you.
    Only so we can have our easy target back ofcourse 😉

Much love, all those that are even lazier than I am and won’t say it!

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.