This topic contains 14 replies, has 0 voices, and was last updated by  cbx550f 11 years ago.

• Author

hobbesme
    Participant

Although stats for the official server(s) were down for at least one day last week, they have been up since at least last weekend. However, the stats have NOT been daily updated on the official servers stats page for the last 150 hours & counting.

When can we expect for stats to be updated on the official servers stats page since it’s rather aggravating to NOT show-off all my 10-Rounds-Resigned game wins.

BOY
    Participant

I will bump this as long as necessary…. 🙂 Even sticky it!

cbx550f
    Participant

Note: I don’t know if many people are like me, but I never notice posts once they are stickied. lol

BOY
    Participant

@cbx550f wrote:

Note: I don’t know if many people are like me….

that is an interesting question, a lot ways to go with that one. 😛

hobbesme
    Participant

Although cbx brings up a semi-interesting point … :

@cbx550f wrote:

Note: I never notice posts once they are stickied. lol

How about a sticky AND a non-sticky two-topic spread?

… can we get back to this topic’s more important question :

When can we expect stats to be updated
    on the official servers stats page?!

181 hours & counting.

Kaze
    Participant

Hi 😀

I would say. both topics are very interesting 😈

Stats are off for more than 7 days, or one week… lets hope that the problem is not too big.

We are all with u guys and looking forward a well doing stats-page. 8)

greetings,
    Kaze

imported_gcamp
    Participant

Let me get this right, you want stats updates? 😉

BigBear
    Participant

@gcamp wrote:

Just checked out the updated stats. I think you can go to bed tonight Gavin feeling reassured that there are quite a number of scorch-o-holics out there singing your praise for giving their stat starved brains a much needed fix. 😉

NP-TheOutlaw
    Participant

@bigbear wrote:

@gcamp wrote:

Just checked out the updated stats. I think you can go to bed tonight Gavin feeling reassured that there are quite a number of scorch-o-holics out there singing your praise for giving their stat starved brains a much needed fix. 😉

LOL Bear, I was hoping Gavin would hold out a lot longer…was very interesting watching folks go through withdrawals. now we can only wonder what other zany stuff woulda been said 😆

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Withdrawal

Brain Damage
    Participant

he can always take them off for a month or more (actually i enjoyed the thread’s reading too 😆 )
    could be a nice experiment 😈

BigBear
    Participant

@np-theoutlaw wrote:

LOL Bear, I was hoping Gavin would hold out a lot longer…was very interesting watching folks go through withdrawals. now we can only wonder what other zany stuff woulda been said 😆

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Withdrawal

ROFLMAO!!! Yeah, let’s go for that. 😯 😀 😈

BOY
    Participant

cool, my kills per round are up, and my skill (as much as I hate how its calculated) is up too! 😛

Player Name Skill Score Kills Kill Ratio Kills Per Round Game Wins Win Ratio Time Played
    1 Boy
    2006 15024 274 %38.5 1.34 8 %26.9 20h 53m 23s
    2 Outlaw
    1760 48277 892 %39.0 1.29 15 %22.7 3d 1h 2m 15s
    3 Vihor
    2274 125080 1288 %45.7 1.18 78

*kills > 25

BigBear
    Participant

@boy wrote:

cool, my kills per round are up, and my skill (as much as I hate how its calculated) is up too! 😛

Player Name Skill Score Kills Kill Ratio Kills Per Round Game Wins Win Ratio Time Played
    1 Boy
    2006 15024 274 %38.5 1.34 8 %26.9 20h 53m 23s
    2 Outlaw
    1760 48277 892 %39.0 1.29 15 %22.7 3d 1h 2m 15s
    3 Vihor
    2274 125080 1288 %45.7 1.18 78

*kills > 25

Not to burst your bubble or anything (those are some nice numbers), but don’t you think that it indicates that you are primarily playing highly populated games? 😉

This stats series has seen an amazing rise in kill ratio for a lot of players. My theory is that is has a lot to do with the number of players in any given game.

Thoughts?

BOY
    Participant

yep, that is most likely the reason, you still have to capitalize on that though, more targets doesn’t always make it easier to get more kills, especially with the prime time crowd. alot of others play with many player games 🙂 I have gone back to playing for kills, not wins as well.

the rise in kill ratio for certain players would need to be compared to how long they’ve played, the rise overall, i attribute in large part to the new method of damage calculation.

Chopper
    Participant

What kinda stat is “Most Resigns” of interest to……except maybe……the Orange One….yer a weiner…….LOL.. 😆

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 16 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.