This topic contains 12 replies, has 0 voices, and was last updated by  Deathbal 9 years, 2 months ago.

• Author

SPYRER
    Participant

Come across this new article and again video/computer games are to blame.

Seems a 18 year old killed a 54 year old taxi driver and blamed his game.

Police said the youth, an obsessive player of “Grand Theft Auto”, showed no sign of mental problems during questioning and had confessed to committing the crime because of the game.

“He said he wanted to find out if it was as easy in real life to rob a taxi as it was in the game,” chief police investigator Veeravit Pipattanasak told Reuters.

http://uk.reuters.com/article/technologyNews/idUKBKK22888820080804

is the link.

Don’t you think the kid had a couple loose wires before playing?

HWB
    Participant

Shoot…That is how I get all my rides in the city. I can’t believe I have not been caught. The best part is when I get a lady in my car and I pay her. Then I ditch her and her body and get all my loot back.

pastor of muppets
    Participant

I personally get in my tank from time to time and throw artillery shots into the air because of this game. I hope I don’t get caught either.

PeanutsRevenge
    Participant

@pastor of muppets wrote:

I personally get in my tank from time to time and throw artillery shots into the air because of this game. I hope I don’t get caught either.

THAT’S what I found in my back garden, wow you’ve some range outta that, I thought aim-bots only assisted with targetting, not extracting huge power.

BTW, nice shot, always hated that gnome.

Irishbandit
    Participant

@hwb wrote:

Shoot…That is how I get all my rides in the city. I can’t believe I have not been caught. The best part is when I get a lady in my car and I pay her. Then I ditch her and her body and get all my loot back.

I like you HWB but that post is not even remotely funny.

Laptops Daddy
    Participant

@irishbandit wrote:

i agree with irish. you think purple suits come cheap? i can tell you, they dont. stylists like to get paid.

you shouldnt go around executing hos willy-nilly. youre gonna get yourself into trouble.

yusuf
    Participant

hey dont u guys realize people are actually dieng because of video games? its a serious issue.. they shouldnt make violent games like these .. really miss the times when i played mario ..

PeanutsRevenge
    Participant

@yusuf wrote:

hey dont u guys realize people are actually dieng because of video games? its a serious issue.. they shouldnt make violent games like these .. really miss the times when i played mario ..

Yea, beating up on turtles was far better than todays standards, I mean, people paying big money to play with someones wii.

SPYRER
    Participant

Sorry to hear about your gnome, did it look like this?

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KY6umrnT_7A

and as for mario, here is a good responce

yusuf
    Participant

i prefer this … used to be good times

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=cR0HhI-nG6c

HWB
    Participant

@irishbandit wrote:

@hwb wrote:

But I am a gangster!

Irishbandit
    Participant

@hwb wrote:

@irishbandit wrote:

@hwb wrote:

But I am a gangster!

LOL 😆 😆

Deathbal
    Participant

These gents are Scorched Earth RQers

Deathbal
    Participant

@spyrer wrote:

Don’t you think the kid had a couple loose wires before playing?

Of course. The game does not make people crazy, it can bring the nut out in some people.

This goes all the way back before video games. Remember the paper and pencil D&D? That used to bring out nuts killing people.

Viewing 14 posts - 1 through 14 (of 14 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.