This topic contains 49 replies, has 0 voices, and was last updated by  Laptops Daddy 7 years, 5 months ago.

• Author

BOY
    Participant

Rommel, yes, the big oils are in there, and yeah, they’re going to make money. And guess who else is making money. The freeking congressmen and womon who suposedly provide ‘oversight’. Oh yeah, you can bet your bottom dollar that the last soldier will not leave Iraq for a decade at least, and that goes for any president. The ‘contracors’ will always be making money and giving favors to the ‘representatives’ that get them there. Its corruption plain and simple and it is no secret that the Democrats are much better at it than the Republicans. They’ll blame the Red side the while while they are pocketing the cash.

and No, I reject the ‘killing women and children’ hogwash. Give a kid an AK47, teach him to run rampant and kill people, then run to CNN with mouth agape when a US bomb blows up his cute little face. Makes me sick. Perhaps make it a little more legit and take your kids along side with you when you get ready to blow up that roadside bomb. Omg that US soldier just killed a little innocent child while fighting for his damn life.

Be careful, Mr Naked Stoner, when you cite polls about who wants what. But hey, lets assume its true that half of the Iraqi population thinks its okay to kill US soldiers. Stop and think about that. Whoever those guys are, we should kill them first.

Oh wait, they got us first, that’s right, I almost forgot about those darn planes that sort of crashed into New York 7 years ago.

It all depends on the prism you look through doesn’t it.

BigBear
    Participant

@boy wrote:

I found your post to be a mixed bag of sense and nonsense, but the qouted text above could not ring more true. That is the reason the people of this world will never get along. Never have, never will. I guess I should just be happy that I live in a country that noone bigger and stronger seems to wanna stomp on currently for whatever reason.

Deathbal
    Participant

@boy wrote:

Rommel, yes, the big oils are in there, and yeah, they’re going to make money. And guess who else is making money. The freeking congressmen and womon who suposedly provide ‘oversight’. Oh yeah, you can bet your bottom dollar that the last soldier will not leave Iraq for a decade at least, and that goes for any president. The ‘contracors’ will always be making money and giving favors to the ‘representatives’ that get them there. Its corruption plain and simple and it is no secret that the Democrats are much better at it than the Republicans. They’ll blame the Red side the while while they are pocketing the cash.

and No, I reject the ‘killing women and children’ hogwash. Give a kid an AK47, teach him to run rampant and kill people, then run to CNN with mouth agape when a US bomb blows up his cute little face. Makes me sick. Perhaps make it a little more legit and take your kids along side with you when you get ready to blow up that roadside bomb. Omg that US soldier just killed a little innocent child while fighting for his damn life.

Be careful, Mr Naked Stoner, when you cite polls about who wants what. But hey, lets assume its true that half of the Iraqi population thinks its okay to kill US soldiers. Stop and think about that. Whoever those guys are, we should kill them first.

Oh wait, they got us first, that’s right, I almost forgot about those darn planes that sort of crashed into New York 7 years ago.

You can get a different opinion from a lot of people. Some people I work with don’t care about the Iraqi’s at all, they just want the troops out, and as far as their concerned, Iraq could sink into the earth.

Then you have those that care more about the Iraqi’s, terrorists, and just about everyone besides the American or American soldier. That is their main concern, the blame America first americans. And yes, plenty of them here in the US.

Then you have your Republicans. 🙂

Deathbal
    Participant

It’s April. By the end of this month all of our troops should be out of Iraq. Obama has a 16 month plan. How is that working out for us?

Chopper
    Participant

We are the country that has always “damned” if we do something and “damned” if we don’t.

A list of the countries that we have helped is pretty long….our Armed Forces (including my father a WW2 vet KIA Korea 1951) have always………..ALWAYS risen to what has been asked of them.

I salute them. religion is one of the things tearing our world apart. Some things aint changed much.

“…that it is founded on the Laws of the Prophet, that it is written in their Koran, that all nations who should not have acknowledged their authority were sinners, that it is their right and duty to make war upon them wherever they could be found, and to make slaves of all they could take as Prisoners, and every Musselman who are slain in Battle are sure to go to Paradise.”

Thomas Jefferson’s testimony to the Continental Congress explaining the justification given to him by the Barbary ambassador to England, Siji Haji Abdul Rahman Adja, concerning their preying on Christian ships,1786

“We ought not to fight them at all unless we determine to fight them forever.”

John Adams on the Barbary pirates, 1787

Since we were a new country…We have helped at one time or another every religion and creed on this planet….what does the world want? Why do we continue to send our best, our brightest and our strong to fight and die on foreign soil….

-to be continued.

ArmorWraith
    Participant

@chopper wrote:

Why do we continue to send our best, our brightest and our strong to fight and die on foreign soil….

-to be continued.

To protect freedom and put down dictatorships and terror regimes globally.

Defending the weak, we send the proud and the strong.

Kanga

Hyde911
    Participant

@Kangabunny wrote:

To protect freedom and put down dictatorships and terror regimes globally.

Defending the weak, we send the proud and the strong.

Yep. even if nobody ask you for that.

ArmorWraith
    Participant

The Truman Doctrine made it a law during the cold war. It was to keep communism at bay, but can be applied to terror regimes as well. It officially made us the police of the world. Nobody ever likes it when we invade their homeland, but they sure like it when we send them money or assistance. The american milliary doesnt work that way, plain and simple, they dont just pack up and leave. They build a base, regardless of popular opinion. It is necessary for american presence to remain after a conflict, as we try to ensure stability, and report on the development process of those we have helped. If you notice almost every country we have helped has become our ally. Israel, Russia, Japan.

I do hope after all this is done, we have gained the trust of the Iraqi people, regardless of regime propaganda and their fear of terrorism.

But i highly doubt that since their religon dictates that they can kill us or die in battle to achieve their divine end, ttherefore creating a constantly warring nation. The war was over in four days, the peace and restructuring of the Iragi army starts now. It will be awhile, to ensure the saftey of both American and Iraqi lives. Many have died, their deaths were not in vain. I am proud of my countrys decision, not everyone who needs help, will ask for it.

<

personal Section

>

Course, I was raised under a Marine, and am Roman Catholic.
    My pride in my country to do right will constantly differ with those who disagree with war. Nobody likes war, but its a reality of life. I will support my countrys Millitary and Armed Forces until the day I die.I will never criticize the Army until I have experienced it myself. I might even join as an officer.

Just my half book lol 😀

edit** eh its good practice for writing my views, i hope to become a politician someday.

Kanga

Hyde911
    Participant

@Kangabunny wrote:

But i highly doubt that since their religon dictates that they can kill us or die in battle to achieve their divine end, ttherefore creating a constantly warring nation…..

…..I will support my countrys Millitary and Armed Forces until the day I die.I will never criticize the Army until I have experienced it myself.

Can You see resemblance??

@Kangabunny wrote:

I do hope after all this is done, we have gained the trust of the Iraqi people, regardless of regime propaganda and their fear of terrorism.

Do You really think that western politicians care about Iraqi people?? They always start war of their own business.
    Don’t trust politicians Kanga, they don’t give a shit about You.

ArmorWraith
    Participant

I see a big difference not a resemblence.

Our millitary does not further terrorism, nor is its goal to destoy peace wherever it can be found. Terrorist and communist parties are about control and being elitist. They are not voted upon by the people they claim to represent. and terrorists are not represented globally by the united nations.

Their acts are illegal world wide.

whereas we follow rules of the Geneva convention.
    We dont build dirty bombs and chemical weapons to be used on civillians, or inspire fear.

Kanga

Hyde911
    Participant

It’s not what I’m talking about Kanga. I don’t compare US troops to terrorists.
    I just try to say that politicians worldwide exploit young people faith in ideas and naivety to achieve their own goals.

ArmorWraith
    Participant

when you attack amercan soil, we respond

when you attack our allies, we respond

when you attack freedom and peace, we respond

They have done all three, they attacked the UK, Israel.

They destroyed the twin towers.

They have assaulted the very freedom of their own people, they are criminals in their own countries.

They are not people sitting in a room chatting with us, they dont wish to talk or negotiate. They wish to destroy us, to destroy our very way of life.

That is at the very heart of all terrorism, to destroy stabililty.

The difference between our Millitary and a terrorist, its simple.

We have rules, and represent a nation of peace, freedom, and a global market.

They represent chaos, disorder, and elitism.

I havent forgotten 9/11 it seems many have.

Just imagine walking to work, kissing your kids goodbye, and as you step outside your shot dead by a kid carrying an ak -47.. America was founded on rules, basic moral principles. To keep its citizens safe. To further our way of life, and the right to pursue life, hapiness and liberty.

Its simple really.

The destuction of freedom in one country, is a threat to another free country.
    Why?

Because who says theyll stop there?

Ex. Germany WWII. Need i say more? If we had not stepped in, we could be non-existant today.

an assault on freedom, is an assualt mustering the disparity of life.

Kanga

ArmorWraith
    Participant

Politicians tend to do that yes, its necessary to represent your people. some may not exploit it at all, its just their personal beliefs.

Politics are all about beliefs, when they coincide with their peoples belief, thats when goals are accomplished..

What kind of goals are you talking about hyde?? <— honest question

there are politicians out for themselves, people are inherently selfish

Kanga

Hyde911
    Participant

@Kangabunny wrote:

when you attack amercan soil, we respond

when you attack our allies, we respond

when you attack freedom and peace, we respond

They have done all three, they attacked the UK, Israel.

They destroyed the twin towers.

Who Kanga?? Afganian people, Iraqi people, Saddam Hussein??
    You’re chasing ghost. If You want to get rid of terrorism you have to remove cause of it: poverty and frustration. Sending troops there makes no sense. How many American soldiers have to die before you understand it?? What have you achieved since 9/11??
    War is somebody’s business Kanga.

EDIT
    @Kangabunny wrote:

What kind of goals are you talking about hyde??<— honest question

They want to please their sponsors.

ArmorWraith
    Participant

special interests?

Viewing 15 posts - 16 through 30 (of 51 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.