This topic contains 10 replies, has 0 voices, and was last updated by  Willis 12 years, 3 months ago.

  • Author
    Posts
  • #3598

    Hippopotamus
    Participant

    i was banned for tellin the truth …
    polish ppl never made mass jew killin
    polish nation is a hereo nation …
    nobody can call as a slayers

    #19809

    Sondra
    Participant

    Hippo and you think that make me more happy?
    Besides I think no one in here wants to know history… thats for school and this is a game. So who cares about it?

    Not me.

    But I am one person who wants to find the red button and blow off all

    #19810

    Apollo Tangent
    Participant

    oh yeah and the topics locked are just “locked”

    #19811

    Apollo Tangent
    Participant

    The death camps are located where? Let’s make this a game where everyone can play…..

    A

    #19812

    BOY
    Participant

    @sondra wrote:

    Besides I think no one in here wants to know history… thats for school and this is a game. So who cares about it?

    Not me.

    but, people do care

    AT, you are shameLESS, you would would spit on your mother if you thought it would make you feel better

    History will show you that the Poles FAUGHT the nazis, yes, there were some collaberators, there always are, and there were camps — ALL THE DOING OF THE NAZIS

    AT, GET A LIFE

    #19813

    SPYRER
    Participant

    This game is not to educate but amuse, here are some age old rules

    RULE 1: anything can be taken out of context to support any view

    RULE 2: Some People enjoy any attention even if it is negative

    RULE 3: A mistake is when you don’t know any better
    a lie is when you do,

    RULE 4: Albert Einstein how was one of the smartest people in the world when he finally recieved his noble prize was quoted with saying “There are only two universal constants, carbon and stupidity”

    RULE 5: Don’t get sucked in these things, you cannot win against a someone who believes they are right.

    Now the Rule Six for this forum, keep the arguments or educations to private messages. The PM feature saves time and keeps people from viewed as things that are not nice. Just mute or ban and then explain in a message(s) when one or both sides may have calmed down

    Your ranks show how good you are, not your viewpoints!

    #19814

    Apollo Tangent
    Participant

    Another “censored” post Compliments of BOY.

    A Greart military mind (Army Reserves). That would AWOL to you, since HE doesn’t have the balls to let a photo file be proof.

    GRAB GRAPES!

    #19815

    BOY
    Participant

    @Apollo Tangent wrote:

    Another “censored” post Compliments of BOY.

    A Greart military mind (Army Reserves). That would AWOL to you, since HE doesn’t have the balls to let a photo file be proof.

    GRAB GRAPES!

    It was actually a hard decision, in truth, i thought I had stopped and did not delete but I had hit the remove attachment button, then did not hit submit, thinking that it would still remain.

    The map did serve one good purpose, teaching people about the reality of the death camps all together. People that do not pay attention to history are doomed to repeat its mistakes. They are fools. The issue with the map was that you were implying that the Polish were responsible for the death camps which they were not. Therefore, deleting it was also justified, because you are dishonest.

    You could have just said, there were deathcamps in Poland, which I am sure there were, but your intention with the picture was to insult and accuse the polish, that is not what this site is supposed to be for.

    I change my mind, i was clearly a good idea to delete it, i will post to that effect in the Afterlife topic shortly.

    #19816

    Hippopotamus
    Participant

    im still banned ..and i know 1 thing ..if i want to play i cant talk …or cant play withj some stupid persons
    and if i hear it again apache that some1 call polish ppl slayers of jews i will say fine ” there is 1 more to do “
    becouse thats what u wanna hear

    #19817

    Deathstryker
    Participant

    @boy wrote:

    @sondra wrote:

    Besides I think no one in here wants to know history… thats for school and this is a game. So who cares about it?

    Not me.

    SHAME ON YOU SONDRA, and you are wrong, people do care

    She didn’t mean it to be offensive BOY. She only meant that nobody should care about it inside this gaming community because it’s out of context with this game and she’s right. It IS out of context with this game. If you wanna talk about World War 2, talk about it in a WW2 forum, not here you whining pansies.

    #19818

    BOY
    Participant

    @deathstryker wrote:

    She didn’t mean it to be offensive BOY. She only meant that nobody should care about it inside this gaming community because it’s out of context with this game and she’s right. It IS out of context with this game. If you wanna talk about World War 2, talk about it in a WW2 forum, not here you whining pansies.

    I agree with all that, i guess i could have misunderstood her, however, she may need to think about how she phrases her statements. To follow up on a post about the nazi death camps with the phrase “so who cares?” or anything similar, is at the least insensitive, and could be racist to some. If she only meant to say “keep this stuff off the forums” she should say exactly that. “I dont care” is much different than “I dont want to hear these fights”.

    I Sorry, Sondra

    #19819

    Willis
    Participant

    Bah.. people you are falling into the arguments you wish to avoide and prevent.

    I understand you are speaking with level heads, and that you may fear I am jumping to conclusions; but trust me, take a deep breath, avoide the conversation, and pretend the topic never arised.

    Furthermore I am locking this topic.

Viewing 12 posts - 1 through 12 (of 12 total)

The topic ‘now i know’ is closed to new replies.