This topic contains 20 replies, has 0 voices, and was last updated by  Thrax 9 years, 11 months ago.

• Author

PeanutsRevenge
    Participant

true, hogs, funks n dirt can kill someones game without MUCH aimming (to our standards), but still, i like to give em A chance, maybe a few quick kills on em as warnings….

but hey, as I often say, different strokes!

BigBear
    Participant

As for the original complaint, a warning for use of language was issued and accepted. I see no need to press this matter any further as long as what has been agreed is followed.

When it comes to the rest of the stuff posted about the beginner server in this thread, I have only on thing to say. AIF rules ONLY apply if ALL players explicitly agree. This is a server rule and is not debatable. If all but one agree, FFA is the name of the game. If it bothers you, tough. Don’t hassle ppl for making a decision they have the right to make. Speach over! Now go and play! Have fun!!! That’s an order! 😉

PeanutsRevenge
    Participant

Speaking of orders, didnt you order yourself to bed about 3 hours ago?
    BTW, I would like to complain about Big Bear ORDERING people to do things, talk about power trip.

Please ban him NOW!

BigBear
    Participant

@peanutsrevenge wrote:

Speaking of orders, didnt you order yourself to bed about 3 hours ago?
    BTW, I would like to complain about Big Bear ORDERING people to do things, talk about power trip.

Please ban him NOW!

Yeah I seem to have a problem with authority, at least when the authority in question is me telling myself to go to bed. 😉 😛

Wow your clarity of vision amazes me! I am indeed a veritable poster child for powertrippin’. 😉 😛

HWB
    Participant

I said I am doing AIF, not the server….so BB statement do not go for me. If they continue to shoot at me it is there problem.

BigBear
    Participant

@hwb wrote:

I said I am doing AIF, not the server….so BB statement do not go for me. If they continue to shoot at me it is there problem.

My reply was directed towards the notion that some ppl have that it’s ok to force AIF rules on ppl on beginners. That is something different entirely. I tend to do what you just mentioned when playing against newbies on that server. If they think they can hack it and tries to go for me every rnd, then that’s just fine. A quick switch to FFA and we’ll find out what’s what after a couple of rnds. 😉

Thrax
    Participant

Hmm.. i still prefer my method..

Target by rank, lowest first.. No matter where you go, it leaves a newb
    to last. More experienced players can usually take the heat better..

Viewing 7 posts - 16 through 22 (of 22 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.