This topic contains 3 replies, has 0 voices, and was last updated by  Panther30 10 years, 9 months ago.

• Author

jdog
    Participant

I would like to have non-buyable weapons that can still be gotten via, crates, death action and other ways to give power ups. The reasoning is so I don’t have to continue enlarge the buy list with more weapons.

Right now using the tag set to zero it makes it unbuyable and ungetable.

Thrax
    Participant

@jdog wrote:

I would like to have non-buyable weapons that can still be
    gotten via, crates, death action and other ways to give power ups. The
    reasoning is so I don’t have to continue enlarge the buy list with more
    weapons.

Right now using the tag set to zero it makes
    it unbuyable and ungetable.

i believe setting them to 0 make’s them unbuyable, but
    still available for Giveitem.

Bobirov
    Participant

@jdog wrote:

I would like to have non-buyable weapons that can still be gotten via, crates, death action and other ways to give power ups.

I actually like this request a lot. A tag to make accessories non-buyable but still available to be used by players would be handy. I’m actually surprised there isn’t a way to do that already. Maximumnumber=0 can be placed and used, but not actually retrieved I suppose. Never really thought about it. 😛

@thrax wrote:

i believe setting them to 0 make’s them unbuyable, but still available for Giveitem.

Nope, I know for a fact thats not true because Strangelove and Dmsday Device and such are all armslevel 0 and they are quite buyable. 😉

BOY
    Participant

very good idea, this one has bugged me for a while too.

Panther30
    Participant

@jdog wrote:

I would like to have non-buyable weapons that can still be gotten via, crates, death action and other ways to give power ups. The reasoning is so I don’t have to continue enlarge the buy list with more weapons.

Right now using the tag set to zero it makes it unbuyable and ungetable.

Great Idea.

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.