This topic contains 3 replies, has 0 voices, and was last updated by  Deathstryker 12 years, 9 months ago.

• Author

Deathstryker
    Participant

I was browsing google on info for artillery games and came up on this one from Armchair Arcade. It’s the history of Artillery Games. They seem to go back further than anyone imagined. There’s also quotes in there from Gavin and Scorched 3D is featured.

http://www.armchairarcade.com/aamain/content.php?article.51

Come to think of it I believe there was a guy from Armchair on these boards one day awhile back.

comedown
    Participant

that made for quite an interesting read.

*thumb up

SoupNazi
    Participant

Awsome article, thanx for the link, I even followed the link to Wendell’s site to get the original version, I see why floppies didnt last!!!!
    I still have the 3.5 floppy only used 3 times, FILE READ ERROR is all I get.
    cant wait to try it again!!!

jdog
    Participant

after reading that artical, I thought of a few cool things I would like to try to make but I could use some help, either to build or find a model of, a sheep or cow and a postal package(in plain brown wrapping with stamps and some “writing”(doesn’t matter if its readable) on it).

I was thing about the sheep because I use to have a screen saver with bouncing sheep on it that explode on impact after bouncing to high. I was thinking of replacing the bouncing betty with a sheep or making a cow-a-pult weapon.

The package is something “special” 😉 “You’ve got mail” BOOM

Deathstryker
    Participant

@soupnazi wrote:

Awsome article, thanx for the link, I even followed the link to Wendell’s site to get the original version, I see why floppies didnt last!!!!
    I still have the 3.5 floppy only used 3 times, FILE READ ERROR is all I get.
    cant wait to try it again!!!

Yeah believe it or not the original Scorched still has a site.

Is the one on your floppy disk the registered version? I’ve never in all the times I’ve searched been able to come up with a COMPLETE registered version of v1.5. The complete one has like extra mountains and a tool you can use to make your own mountains. Wish I could find that somewhere.

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.