This topic contains 47 replies, has 0 voices, and was last updated by  Viking62 10 years, 3 months ago.

• Author

Hayt
    Participant

I had to choose something when I started Scorching and I was re-reading Dune for the xth time. Always thought Duncan Idaho was a kickass name for a character, but everyone on the web uses it.

Hayt was the first ghola of Duncan Idaho, made by the Bene Tleilax and trained in mentat skills and Zensunni philosophy.

While I am not that skilled in Zensunni philosophy and clearly lack any mentat skill, it is fun to know that the AVI I use is from the Spacing Guild, also from Dune, they originally bought the body of Duncan Idaho from the Sardaukars.

Of course, Judiciary Pag L.I.V.R. would have been a great nick as well, who knows, I might use it 😉

Metal Slug Mario
    Participant

mines is now

Metal Zonic becase i like metal sonic just a little more than mario and sonic (face it he kick @$$ nuff said)

Deathstryker
    Participant

Moved to offtopic now

Viking62
    Participant

Very interesting topic. My name comes from my citizen band radio days. My dad was the “Big swede” ….I am Viking62. Viking=Heritage 62=year of birth
    I now use my name on Ham radio (When I get on there-Scorched & AE keeps me occupied). Oh….One day I asked if I could just use Viking during a game
    and the players said why not? I think that was Mandy,BD, & BB. Forgive/correct me if I left someone out.

Viewing 4 posts - 46 through 49 (of 49 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.