This topic contains 9 replies, has 0 voices, and was last updated by  Willis 12 years, 5 months ago.

• Author

Apollo Tangent
    Participant

Everyone that thinks they have a win, to have the “wool” pulled over their eyes”.

I’m not about ”taunting you” but when you call on people via MSN or Yahoo, AIM or any other “messenger” service… There is a reason why Wowbagger will win! (we’re good at the game).

Firstly, He and I never discussed these things and secondy, He and I can kick your (ASSES) with a “smile and a smirk”.

The idea was “tempting”.

So now that a “clique” has been formed, I’m sure it’s in everyone’s (best interest) to just play the game.

I did away with “my badges”, If I were to (flaunt them), I’m sure “Wowbagger” would be as well.

Between Him and I, we have had “battles”. It’s time to grab (badges).

I’m trying to be “modest”. The Man you need to “fight” is Him.

Apollo

Kid Chaos
    Participant

Well, even though I agree with the admin’s and their descision, I have to break rank and speak my mind. You showed up underneath even another alias until you were sure no admin’s were around (not that you care), and YES, I KICKED YOUR ASS THAT GAME!! But i’m not trying to taunt you. You were pleasant up until that point. As you can see, my skill level isn’t that high, but good enough to take you down, even with or without the help of the foreign language speaking players. (No offense intended to those, but I must remain skeptical. Truces happen all the time but are made clear to all players). If other player’s use the IM services you describe, that’s too bad, but I DON’T. You serve no purpose in your rants and raves and I have seen no other players express themselves as poorly as you.

The fact remains, you are a tactical player and “I don’t mind playing against you” but you are a “POOR SPORT” and you are not untouchable. GROW UP!!

I actually thought it was quite amusing since you were playing against my evil twin brother C. NUMB. Look forward to doing it again.

Good Luck in the Future with your current personality, I have a feeling you’re going to need it. (No taunt intended)

K. Chaos 😈

P.S. – Don’t drag Wowbagger into this, he IS a great player with the personality to match and that is all that matters in my book.

Oh boy, is this going to open up a can of worms or what?? Sorry admin’s for not ignoring him. I know he craves attention……

Wowbagger
    Participant

Hmmm, Apollo I was wondering when you were going to bring me up. I was hoping that you would do the same for me that I’ve been doing in respect for and that’s keep my nose clear of all of this.

I don’t know weather to take your post as a compliment, a diss or a taunt, by reading it, it seemed to have a little of all. We have had many great battles and I always enjoyed playing against you. That’s why I have very little input on your squabbles with the admins. I also know theirs many secret or IM truces going on out their but theirs nothing anyone can to about that, I just deal with it. I’ve thought about it myself forming a clique with a select few top players but that isn’t how the game is meant to be played. If I want allies I’ll go on the team server. When I do make a truce its in public for all to see, sometimes that’s not a good thing but sometimes it has to be done.

As for telling the community that they better come after me, If you haven’t noticed they already are. Now heres the difference between me and you and don’t take it personally, when you were on top you couldn’t handle the pressure of everyone gunning for you. I think that’s why you started this little rampage. I know its just a game, when it starts getting to me a just take a break and come back fresh.

Theres something Udaff wrote in response to one of my threads at first it angered me but now I live by it.

Udaff wrote:

Hey yo wowby what do you say about this:

“the true mark of a skilled player is the ability to adapt. If a player cannot adapt, then maybe that player wasn’t all that skilled to begin with…”

Amen.

Kid Chaos Wrote:

P.S. – Don’t drag Wowbagger into this, he IS a great player with the personality to match and that is all that matters in my book.

Thanks Kid, your not to shabby yourself.

BTW Apollo this is the first and last response I will make to this post, if you have anything to say to me then PM me. I just ask you to leave me out of this please.

DireWolf
    Participant

OK Apollo, you have now criticized many people, many people have heard your complaints, you have said alot and alot has been said back to you.
    this is not a taunt, I am asking as someone you once called a friend,
    your points have been made, let this dirty water pass under the bridge that has come from all sides, come back and play with us, I had many good times getting my ass whooped as a noob with you, I had so much fun I almost shat myself a couple times.
    Besides, I would like to do a little payback for my noob days, Cmon man, give a try for awhile, I would seriously look forward to playing with you again, 😯
    and ofcourse the wool has been pulled over my eyes, it part of my disguise!!

BOY
    Participant

@direwolf wrote:

I had many good times getting my ass whooped as a noob with you, I had so much fun I almost shat myself a couple times.

that is so funny i seriously nearly shat myself laughing! I was actually laughing to myself at lunch today 4 hours after i read it but dint have time to respond till now. Why is it so funny, cuz I know the fun feeling you are talking about. 😆 😆 😆 hmmm, reminds me of a quote

Friendship is like peeing your pants, everyone can see its effects, but only you truly feel its warmth.

@KidChaos wrote:

As you can see, my skill level isn’t that high

pay no attention to your skill level, and pay no mind to who has the most wins. Why you ask?
    rating skill by others ranks and who kills who is ok, BUT, the skill rating has two fundamental problems, all skill points are awarded based on others’ kill rank ratios, making the skill rating basically useless.

Case one:
    Poolee, wowbagger, and Apollo Tangent – all of these players are very good, I would guess close to equals. but one of them is worth less skill points than the others because he does not get to play as often. Quantity does not mean quality true skill is not measured

Case two:
    An individual kill is mostly (say, 75%) a result of your own choices and actions. A round win is the other way around, based on mostly map postition and others choices and actions rather than yours. There is no problem with skill points for a round win, but Kills should therefore determine the game winner and the resulting points.

Some ratio based on REAL PERFORMANCE should determine skill, not a ratio of who has more kills compared to you.

Hippopotamus
    Participant

note this BOY this is strategy game
    at least for me …many times i got bok boken by masters of strategy not masters of shootin

Willis
    Participant

Both are right, unless you die on the very first move getting a kill is your own display of skill.

Getting a round win, game win.. those take an edge of survival, but it also relies heavily on the actions of others. I’ve learned to be happy if I can average around 10 kills in a full (10 rounds) game souly because I can at least say “I did my part” – I don’t know when that funky bomb, death head.. or 3 diff people are shooting at me, most of the time a person kills me, my survival was not possible – they made very certain I stayed dead. I’m not tryin to say I’m a threat lord knows I shoot poor at times, but the other players either know I can get my luck on if they are not quick, or thier just that good at making the kill effective for them – so they can move on to another target.

But again getting a round or game win heavily lies upon the remaining player(s) effort to see you die. My game I almost got the 999999 – I got lucky on 2-3 early rounds and was able to pick off .. I THOUGHT .. 8 kills with only missiles/bb missiles by round 4/5. All while I owned no parachutes no batteries – owned no other weapons but missiles.

But back to topic…

I do wish to just say that… Apollo, the other night when you, apache, and I gamed togeather – I seen you could act in a civilized mannor, and I apreciated it. Thank you.

hoopy frood
    Participant

Lol,

Been a while since I checked in with u guys. Wowbagger had mentioned his status in ranking so I decided to see whats up and if anything has changed…..not.

Just like a bunch of girls going on and on and on…blah blah blah…

My advice….get some feminine hygenie products….

Thanks girls for reminding me why I quit this game……

Hoopy Frood

DeVice
    Participant

Many thanks for your valuable contribution frood 🙄

DireWolf
    Participant

@hoopy frood wrote:

Lol,

Been a while since I checked in with u guys. Wowbagger had mentioned his status in ranking so I decided to see whats up and if anything has changed…..not.

Just like a bunch of girls going on and on and on…blah blah blah…

My advice….get some feminine hygenie products….

Thanks girls for reminding me why I quit this game……

Hoopy Frood

if I didnt know better I would say it looks like you are wearing a dress yourself, dont hate just cause we look better!!!
    and what is that on your legs? cottage cheese?
    I understand your bitterness now my friend, take 2 aspirin and call me in the morning, ok honey bunz….

Blah blah blah, sounds like we are better off without you 😉
    DireWolf

Willis
    Participant

… Locking. Gotta concerns ya know how PM works.

Viewing 11 posts - 1 through 11 (of 11 total)

The topic ‘Nice to see.’ is closed to new replies.