This topic contains 9 replies, has 0 voices, and was last updated by  PeanutsRevenge 9 years, 5 months ago.

• Author

PeanutsRevenge
    Participant

@parasti wrote:

Just another (or the same) guy who prefers to abuse bugs instead of reporting them… When did that become a popular thing to do, anyway.

Hey Para. Nice to know ya still alive.
    Why have you not been about to hand my butt to me in little pieces?

parasti
    Participant

@peanutsrevenge wrote:

Hey Para. Nice to know ya still alive.
    Why have you not been about to hand my butt to me in little pieces?

I’m ashamed to admit it, but right now most of my gaming time appears to be sucked up by another game… Looking forward to having a few games every now and then with all of you, though.

Deathbal
    Participant

That happens to me too, but i spread it around.

BTW, what game?

PeanutsRevenge
    Participant

Yea, what game is causing this raucus?

mine tends to be call of Duty 4 or Supreme Commander.

Mcb Lover
    Participant

@peanutsrevenge wrote:

hehe u can go with it at kids corner nut

parasti
    Participant

@peanutsrevenge wrote:

Mine’s called Nexuiz, which is basically another Quake 3-style multi-player shooter. It’s the kind of game play I used to call “mindless”, but somehow I had this one installed long enough to learn that there’s actually more to it than just running around and killing each other… (Like, using weapons to run around faster and kill each other! :P) And I am totally hooked by the CTF mode which as it turns out if “done right” has a good deal of actual tactics and communication involved.

Deathbal
    Participant

I used to play Doom2 deathmatch a lot. I never really got into Quake and all of the others that came after. I got to the point where i almost made it to the trip to Seattle for the finals.

Each state server got to send their best on a free trip to Seattle for playoffs. I think it was 32 players total. I lost the finals to a guy evenly matched with me. He went, I stayed home. So during the Doom2 craze i can say i was ranked in the top 50 in the country. That is by far the best i’ve ever done in any online game.

BTW, anyone want to deathmatch in doom2? I am always available, and I don’t care how good you are in Quake, it won’t help you. 😈

apache64d
    Participant

Guys…? aren’t u going a BIT off subject here?..I think the off forum is a better place for this…

PeanutsRevenge
    Participant

@apache64d wrote:

Guys…? aren’t u going a BIT off subject here?..I think the off forum is a better place for this…

The bug has been reported and is now well known.

Conversations drift, hate to be having a pint with you apache 😉 (yes im joking, this is a forum, blah blah).

Y not split the thread and copy into off topic, I thought that was part of being a mod/admin (which I think needs to be sorted as there are few regular forum readers that are moderators, most our admin and do not have rights in forums other than complaints, as was proven with the time it took to get yusufs bot thread removed. (thats a reminder btw, not me telling you guys how to do your jobs btw, incase anyone decides to jump on their high horse).

Para… Nexiuz Is a quality game, I have played it, but only briefly played the new version from about 2-3 months back. Stopped playnig most games where theres not alot of chat.

db, did you even copy doom or doom 2 across a serial or parallel connection? Was a damn good way of killing a mini-LAN-party as it took about 10 hours as I recall. Stupid .wad files.

I have recently acquired a 3DFX AGP card for the purposes of of better graphics in quake/2 and the ilke. Just need to get a machine built to take the card. LOL

Deathbal
    Participant

@peanutsrevenge wrote:

db, did you even copy doom or doom 2 across a serial or parallel connection? Was a damn good way of killing a mini-LAN-party as it took about 10 hours as I recall. Stupid .wad files.

I’m not exactly sure what you mean. All I did was hook up to a server. They were called “dwango” servers. And we once did have a lan party, it took 5 minutes 🙂 And that was back in 1996 or 1995 if I recall correctly.

PeanutsRevenge
    Participant

Thnx for the split…
    I mean, when one person doesnt have doom on their system for what reason, so have to copy from one person to the other..

Viewing 11 posts - 1 through 11 (of 11 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.