This topic contains 13 replies, has 0 voices, and was last updated by  imported_gcamp 7 years, 7 months ago.

  • Author
    Posts
  • #4818

    Bobirov
    Participant

    The following users have been added to the list of people that can edit the Wiki:

    Willis
    Brain Damage
    Thrax
    Hobbesme
    EboniteΒ²
    Panther30

    #33610

    Deathstryker
    Participant

    Wait… Ebo and Willis couldn’t edit it before?

    #33611

    Bobirov
    Participant

    As far as I know, only people that are in this group can edit it. And they certainly weren’t in it until today as far as I know. πŸ˜‰

    #33612

    Deathstryker
    Participant

    I wasn’t debating you, Bob. Just found it odd… Interesting though…

    #33613

    Irishbandit
    Participant

    DeVice who is this DeVice person?? πŸ˜‰

    #33614

    Deathstryker
    Participant

    DeVice was here before a lot of us were. He doesn’t hang around much anymore but rarely he makes a post or two. Same thing with Cambo.

    #33615

    jdog
    Participant

    @irishbandit wrote:

    DeVice who is this DeVice person?? πŸ˜‰

    Mystical creature that pop up everyone once in a while.

    #33616

    Irishbandit
    Participant

    @jdog wrote:

    @irishbandit wrote:

    DeVice who is this DeVice person?? πŸ˜‰

    Mystical creature that pop up everyone once in a while.

    I was teasing i know device πŸ˜‰ πŸ˜‰

    #33617

    jdog
    Participant

    @irishbandit wrote:

    @jdog wrote:

    @irishbandit wrote:

    DeVice who is this DeVice person?? πŸ˜‰

    Mystical creature that pop up everyone once in a while.

    I was teasing i know device πŸ˜‰ πŸ˜‰

    I know, you know. πŸ˜›

    #33618

    BOY
    Participant

    we all knew you knew he knew.

    cool beans, thanks for the update Bob. 8)

    #33619

    Irishbandit
    Participant

    @boy wrote:

    we all knew you knew he knew.

    cool beans, thanks for the update Bob. 8)

    LOL

    #33620

    BOY
    Participant

    I’d like to encourage the new editors, and everyone to periodically add helpful links and keep things orgainized in the wiki. It is really beginning to look pretty good now.

    As I move a few post around in the help and trouble shooting section (formerly the servers section) I am seeing some things that could be usefull for the FAQ and for the wiki too.

    Lets try to make the wiki the best it can be.

    #33621

    hajo
    Participant

    @boy wrote:

    I’d like to encourage the new editors, and everyone to periodically add helpful links and keep things orgainized in the wiki.

    I spotted a few typos in the wiki, but couldn’t login there to correct them.
    How does editing the wiki work ?

    #33622

    Thrax
    Participant

    @hajo wrote:

    @boy wrote:

    I’d like to encourage the new editors, and everyone to
    periodically add helpful links and keep things orgainized in the wiki.

    I spotted a few typos in the wiki, but couldn’t login there to correct them.
    How does editing the wiki work ?

    Only trusted and approved members are given access to alter the Wiki.

    It needs a lot of correcting and updating, as it does fter every new release.
    Note some of the vital ones, and someone will look into it.

    #33623

    imported_gcamp
    Participant

    I could give everyone editing access I guess. We can always revert the changes.

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 15 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.