This topic contains 16 replies, has 0 voices, and was last updated by  DeVice 12 years, 8 months ago.

  • Author
    Posts
  • #3250

    SoupNazi
    Participant

    Scorched Pig

    I have worked very hard on this one, trying to make sure the shots synch up with the changes in the music, and the explosions, also you will notice this one has much better resolution than the first.

    !!!STOP!!!

    Before trying to play any of the videos below make sure you have DivX installed, if you dont have it get the file below.

    http://app1.docusync.com/clientsite/getfile.aspx?LinkId=433&Key=BMKNIQCRNKPTMYPRNXCPHTOWEYFQDXNWOKLSHXIMIMOYBQJP

    Scorched Pig
    The song is Warpigs from Black Sabbath.
    File size 101 mb.
    Resolution 800×600
    Length over 8 minutes
    Game Scorched 3D

    http://app1.docusync.com/clientsite/getfile.aspx?LinkId=434&Key=CMEMOYFSNYHYBKKLKVLKMTOSELLLDMKOLQBXINCVGKEUMTBO

    Scorchism *re-done*
    The song is Schism from Tool.
    File size 68 mb.
    Resolution 800×600
    Length a lil over 7 minutes
    Game Scorched 3D

    http://app1.docusync.com/clientsite/getfile.aspx?LinkId=435&Key=EQLOPYLKJLJLCLBQGWGNIJDMIYELHYFWKTGOJXJMFLEKLTBW

    😛

    Below are 2 videos I made before I started playing Scorched 3D

    Alice
    The song is White Rabbit from Jefferson Airplane
    File size 7.4 mb
    Resolution 320×240
    Length 2 mintues 34 seconds
    Game Alice

    http://app1.docusync.com/clientsite/getfile.aspx?LinkId=436&Key=HTAPKUFVAWMMFNHKBSIQPTITLVGLLLALLLPLIJMMJPMLAPLY

    Machinegun
    The song is Machinegun from Jimi Hendrix
    File size 421 mb
    Resolution 640×480
    Length 10 minutes 37 seconds
    Game Call of Duty

    http://app1.docusync.com/clientsite/getfile.aspx?LinkId=437&Key=HYOQINIPNJFOMTBXNOBTDXAOMXNWAMILFVBYCQEKAJEVIQBV

    #16663

    Sondra
    Participant

    GREAT MOVIE!!!!!
    Love the final act ehehehe
    And I think Cbx would like it too 😀 😆 😆

    #16664

    Bobirov
    Participant

    I enjoyed it as well. The ending is truly beautiful 🙂

    #16665

    cbx550f
    Participant

    Downloading 😉

    Just watched it…. Wow! ❗

    That’s pretty cool, Soup! VERY well assembled (and a cool song to boot). Love the fiery transitions!

    #16666

    Sondra
    Participant

    ehehehe Bob… Me and cbx worked alot to get that final 8) 8)

    YEY I’m a STAR!!!!!!!

    #16667

    cbx550f
    Participant

    @sondra wrote:

    ehehehe Bob… Me and cbx worked alot to get that final 8) 8)

    Yes, Sondra and I travelled far for that moment! Wheee!!!!

    #16668

    Reactorfighter
    Participant

    A masterpiece! You did a great job,man! I’m impressed again 🙂 Great movies, a lunatic 🙂
    I’m away for a while from Scorched3D, working on a Wolfenstein 3D project…but I’ll come back soon for your SOULS!

    (especially for Lipton’s and Sondra’s)
    Haw haw haw 😈

    Enjoy a little rest 🙂

    #16669

    Deathstryker
    Participant

    @reactorfighter wrote:

    A masterpiece! You did a great job,man! I’m impressed again 🙂 Great movies, a lunatic 🙂
    I’m away for a while from Scorched3D, working on a Wolfenstein 3D project…but I’ll come back soon for your SOULS!

    (especially for Lipton’s and Sondra’s)
    Haw haw haw 😈

    Enjoy a little rest 🙂

    People still make Wolf 3D Mods? Awhile back ago, I was working on a Goldeneye Mod for Wolf 3D. Sadly, my hard drive went haywire and we lost all progress.

    #16670

    Reactorfighter
    Participant

    Yeah,I’m working on a modification of the original Wolf3D. All 60 levels, quite a hard work. I tried it since 1999, but my hard drive also went sh_t, and I lost all my progress (I saved GAMEMAPS.WL6, but when I copied it back, Wolf3D displayed the following error message: Map not 64*64)

    So once again,I started all over. I know,Wolfenstein 3D is quite an old game (it was the very first FPS), but it’s still fun, and game editing is much easier than Doom 3 🙂

    #16671

    Deathstryker
    Participant

    @reactorfighter wrote:

    …but it’s still fun, and game editing is much easier than Doom 3 🙂

    Amen to that!

    #16672

    DeVice
    Participant

    Any chance we can have non “.exe” versions of those videos available ? 😥

    #16673

    hobbesme
    Participant

    @sondra wrote:

    ehehehe … Me and cbx worked alot to get that final 8) 8)

    @cbx550f wrote:

    Yes, Sondra and I travelled far for that moment! Wheee!!!!

    “cbx550f” killed self with a “Death Head”
    “cbx550f” killed Sondra with the “Death Head”
    -cbx550f (Dead): YES! cbxed again!

    That finale was great.

    Show offs.

    #16674

    hobbesme
    Participant

    @device wrote:

    Any chance we can have non “.exe” versions of those videos available ? 😥

    I downloaded .avi files. Weren’t all the movies in .avi format?

    The only .exe I saw was the first link which was the DivX codec installation.

    #16675

    Deathstryker
    Participant

    @hobbesme wrote:

    @sondra wrote:

    ehehehe … Me and cbx worked alot to get that final 8) 8)

    @cbx550f wrote:

    Yes, Sondra and I travelled far for that moment! Wheee!!!!

    “cbx550f” killed self with a “Death Head”
    “cbx550f” killed Sondra with the “Death Head”
    -cbx550f (Dead): YES! cbxed again!

    That finale was great.

    Show offs.

    I was in those games. They took my kills in one of the times they did it. I was gonna give them some napalm and then they killed themselves.

    #16676

    Sondra
    Participant

    Deathstryker…. we are still working on that perfect shot. Besides that I even gona make a server for ONLY us to practice 😛

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 18 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.