This topic contains 8 replies, has 0 voices, and was last updated by  Crispy Critter 10 years, 9 months ago.

• Author

HWB
    Participant

I really had fun making this one. This was Mrs. Badgers request for a song. Couple more songs from the album she would like to see too. But I don’t know. Too much aggresion in music makes the world sad. 😛 .

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Fo1v1IfeGkY

Enjoy!!!

a banana
    Participant

Well, crud. I just get to the point where I’m feeling the need to take a little break from Scorched3D and then one of you goes and makes a freaking awesome video and all the feelings of needing a break just disappear…

Very, very nice sequence indeed, HWB!

Deathbal
    Participant

Mrs. Badger requested that song? She is a keeper!!!!

I almost fell off the chair when I heard NWO start up. And too much aggression doesn’t make the world sad, it makes the hair dance! :D/

http://www.beastinn.com/wif/london.htm

You made this headbanger happy 😀

mooic
    Participant

😀 Totaly awesome man!

FREAK
    Participant

HWB that was sick!!!

I love how tnick gets owned like 7 times in the begging and once at the end lol.

BigBear
    Participant

Niiiiiiiiiiiiiiiice!!!

The humiliation SMIRV of DOOOOOOOOM on One was pricless!!! Not all crazy about the song I have to admit, but nevertheless another superb delivery of scorched coolness from Fuzzy Productions.

P.S. In about another two years, when we can expect to see the next occurance of a somone scoring a tripple tap shot for the kill you better have the camera good and ready Mr. Director (j00 liek ub3r pwnd on that 1 b4d63r, t3h be5t sh0t 3v4r) 😛 😉 D.S.

cbx550f
    Participant

@bigbear wrote:

P.S. In about another two years, when we can expect to see the next occurance of a somone scoring a tripple tap shot for the kill you better have the camera good and ready Mr. Director (j00 liek ub3r pwnd on that 1 b4d63r, t3h be5t sh0t 3v4r) 😛 😉 D.S.

Steve, pass The Book please!

Chopper
    Participant

Wheeewwww………..whatta ride.
    You’re gettin’ pretty good there Badger….

Oh….and you blow up real nice there Viking… :badgrin:

DireWolf
    Participant

Great balls of carnage, cant believe I missed this post.
    Good Job, poor poor nick 😈

Crispy Critter
    Participant

*clink!*

Great job!

Viewing 10 posts - 1 through 10 (of 10 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.