This topic contains 5 replies, has 0 voices, and was last updated by  Crispy Critter 10 years, 9 months ago.

• Author

DireWolf
    Participant

A new vid to get things back to normal after SomeGuy BANNED us all for being bad bad children 😯 😉

Peter Gabriel – Digging in the dirt
    http://app1.docusync.com/clientsite/getfile.aspx?LinkId=3901&Key=PLDUCVGYKOORHQIOCJMYPNMYMTMYHOIOEXNLOLMWFRPMIRAJ

mooic
    Participant

Some verry nice roofage in there DW, and you got me in on more that one occation! VVVVVV Nice work.

FREAK
    Participant

Excellent work Dire!
    BTW a long time ago I would say bout a year or so ago you and me were playing in the shockmod server and you were filming me getting owned by you :D.

I was wondering if I ever did get in it.

It has been a very long time and I have never been able to find it yet.

HWB
    Participant

Yeah, thank god that we were unbanned. Very good video DW. You make even the slower songs very enjoyable. I really like the scene with all the rectangles. I have not seen you in game DW but I know you are still playing and filming great stuff. I also amazed how many roof shots you have. :O

JiNx
    Participant

lol sweet nice one

OMG what a willis by hobbes
    did you no know that dire is the master at roofage

DireWolf
    Participant

Thanx guys, My computer has been running 247 pretty much for the last 2 and a half years, I shut it down to change my cd drive! now it wont do crap, I am hoping it is just the power supply, either way, untill I can fix it, I will be on a crappy laptop. CMON PAYDAY!!!

I think Hobbes missed on purpose, I have seen him do this b4, I think he just cant stand the thought of ending the game untill he has used all of his arsenal! 😆

May the ROOF be with you!

Crispy Critter
    Participant

File link is unavailable due to file owner membership expiration

🙁

Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.