This topic contains 20 replies, has 0 voices, and was last updated by  Anonymous 12 years, 9 months ago.

• Author

imported_gcamp
    Participant

This is wxwindows issue. Down rev wxwindows to 2.4 and this will fix it.

fab4
    Participant

Wallyfoo, how about uploading that OSX port of version 38 si I can test it? I don’t need the installer.

wallyfoo
    Participant

@fab4 wrote:

Wallyfoo, how about uploading that OSX port of version 38 si I can test it? I don’t need the installer.

We’ve tried this before and it didn’t work for you, if I recall. However, I’m willing to try again. Let me test it locally before I have you go through all of the trouble to download an archive that won’t run.

fab4
    Participant

Tried your download – but it didn’t run. Got the following error from X11:
    dyld: ./scorched3d can’t open library: /sw/lib/libSDL-1.2.0.dylib (No such file or directory, errno = 2)
    Trace/BPT trap

wallyfoo
    Participant

@fab4 wrote:

Tried your download – but it didn’t run. Got the following error from X11:
    dyld: ./scorched3d can’t open library: /sw/lib/libSDL-1.2.0.dylib (No such file or directory, errno = 2)
    Trace/BPT trap

You’re missing the SDL libraries (I suspected this would happen). I’ll recompile this week against the proper libraries included in the download. I’ll let you know when I get that done. If I am successful, perhaps Mr. Camp would like me to upload the finished archive.

fab4
    Participant

OK, thanks. No rush – enjoy your Christmas.

Anonymous
    Participant

Trying to build v38 on osx. I got all the sdl stuff squared away but it is complaining about opengl now. Any ideas how I get past this?

checking for ranlib… ranlib
    checking for SDL… checking for sdl-config… /usr/local/bin/sdl-config
    checking for SDL – version >= 1.2.5… yes
    checking for SDL_mixer lib… yes
    checking for SDL_net lib… yes
    checking for beer in -lfridge… no
    Warning: No beer found in fridge!
    We highly suggest that you rectify this situation immediately.
    checking for OpenGL support… no
    configure: error: *** Can’t find the OpenGL library Try: http://www.opengl.org

Viewing 7 posts - 16 through 22 (of 22 total)

The forum ‘news’ is closed to new topics and replies.