This topic contains 3 replies, has 0 voices, and was last updated by  caydaAtes 2 years, 9 months ago.

• Author

imported_gcamp
    Participant

We are pleased to announce the next version of Scorched 3D, build 37.2.
    This is an update version that fixes some problems and adds some new content to version 37.1. This release is compatabile with 37.1.

Download right now from :-
    http://www.scorched3d.co.uk/downloads.php

New main features include :-
    Added: Save game option for single player
    Added: Installed documentation and viewer with game
    Added: Server can have bots drop when new players join
    Added: Stats ranking message when joining server

Fixed: Linux version statically linked to avoid wxwindows problems
    Fixed: Server browsing updated to use new server
    Fixed: Server should be much more responsive and should not lock up
    Fixed: Shot cam does not switch to action cam mode during explosion
    Fixed: Single player speed mode should not stop after shots
    Fixed: Bots are not confused by shields and walls

http://sourceforge.net/project/shownotes.php?release_id=241906

Anonymous
    Participant

I’ve forever been a fan of Scorched Earth and I am very excited to find a 3d remake! This is my first try here for OSX though, and I can not seem to get it to run at all. The launcher starts up (and then sits in the dock), but nothing else seems to happen. I can choose to ‘relaunch’ it but still nothing. Any ideas?

hobbesme
    Participant

@elf wrote:

I’ve forever been a fan of Scorched Earth and I am very excited to find a 3d remake! This is my first try here for OSX though, and I can not seem to get it to run at all. The launcher starts up (and then sits in the dock), but nothing else seems to happen. I can choose to ‘relaunch’ it but still nothing. Any ideas?

I don’t know how to help except to say to post this in the ‘General’ forum — that’s where most of the smart guys who know how to answer this check for posts.

Good luck.

LTN
    Participant

My brothers had told me about this and I had to check it out. I just downloaded the game and I must say I’m very impressed. Keep up the good work!!! This is awesome. 🙂 😀

caydaAtes
    Participant

Now, you call it “action” view – show where the action is, where explosions occur. But it does not work reliably! Of course, it may not be necessary tho show where a missile dives into the sea; but sometimes, it does not even show when a missile hits the ground nearby an enemy – and that is “buggy”, in my opinion.

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)

The forum ‘news’ is closed to new topics and replies.