This topic contains 5 replies, has 0 voices, and was last updated by  Berem 11 years, 3 months ago.

• Author

cbx550f
    Participant

It’s been a while since I’ve updated the tankpack (okay, a long while lol)

Just to try to make sure I don’t miss any good ones (not at all because I’m too lazy to look around myself), let me know of any you feel should be added.

Thanks

cbx

Berem
    Participant

Here are my tank modells 😀

Berem
    Participant

And the titan modell zip

cbx550f
    Participant

Berem – those look great!

I haven’t tested them out yet – could you let me know how many triangles they are?

Berem
    Participant

The titan contains 7196 its high I know but this thing dificult, mayba once if I have more time I try to redraw with less triangles, but the first version contained above 12000 triangels, so I reduced really much in it.
    The dreadnaught contains 3296 I think it is good, because this is a difficult modell too.

jdog
    Participant

@berem wrote:

The titan contains 7196 its high I know but this thing dificult, mayba once if I have more time I try to redraw with less triangles, but the first version contained above 12000 triangels, so I reduced really much in it.
    The dreadnaught contains 3296 I think it is good, because this is a difficult modell too.

Can’t wait to try them out in game!

Berem
    Participant

So there was a little error in the zipped file with greyknightdreadnaught with the headbox bmp szize was 42×42, 😯 not 32×32 I changed it in the zipped file and readded to my post.

Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.