This topic contains 170 replies, has 0 voices, and was last updated by  Irishbandit 8 years, 11 months ago.

• Author

Deathstryker
    Participant

add it to the tank pack.

That totally owns.

cbx550f
    Participant

Yeah – I concur. 🙂
    (also, yeah, I know, I need to update the tankpack ;))

Tora – was there a .mtl file created when you exported that to .obj? I can import the model nicely, but there’s no material. Don’t go through too much trouble, I can just retexture it – not too hard, but if you have the file sitting there. 😉

cbx

Thanks, btw! 😀

Just looking at the model in Blender – Wow. Very nice attention to detail. The poly count is on the high side for the game, but given the detail it shows, it’s actually VERY good. Nice job

TORA
    Participant

@cbx550f wrote:

Tora – was there a .mtl file created when you exported that to .obj?

YES 😳

cbx550f
    Participant

Excellent, thanks!

Don’t worry, I didn’t know I needed it until I tried to import the model and it had no materials. 😉

Berem
    Participant

Now I started the work again soI continue modelling where I finished last year so I finish my warhound titan so I texture it it not finished yet, but only a few texture need to finish now 😀

Berem
    Participant

I finished the chaoswarhound titan texturing I reduced the triangles in my titan from 9479 to 7196 😀
    So here a picture, and the titan have fun with it. 😀

SPYRER
    Participant

I for one am looking forward to the revised tank pank 😀

SHACK
    Participant

If I download some of these and used them on a online game do the othere players see them?

I love the Stich one. I just hope i didnt download it in vain and im the only one seeing it. 🙄

Berem
    Participant

If I remember good, than only that can see these tanks who have these to, but I am not sure really.

Brain Damage
    Participant

the others will be able to see that tank only if they have the tank data stored in theyr computer; with the tank pack getting popular you have good chances that ppl will be able to see it; if someone doesn’t have the tank you’re using in his computer, then in that computer it will be displayed a random tank from that computer’s tank list
    doh, you posted your answer berem while i was writing mine 😛

doom
    Participant

I sent you a pm brain. can you look at it?

Brain Damage
    Participant

Answer:

+g8+t8QVb7NutHlvvqMSIx34+rU4nTLSkRgsNqsH7P6eO6W4/B/sOnAyn5w4sv4UnxCc
    pVhmIcRb3qEgwQT/B9YrmC05Wgs7nJALkxWhoq5XUY1HvnRGMgZYekKi1fQWqC75vhsl
    E0xOQbHVEOYvAnAIzFY8P+o/E7HjpQv5/HTL5GqGFJ2UvliBx7GhUYJf2ZBud8DL+3J6
    qS7DSx7l0rXI4Q==

it’s encrypted with RC6 algorythm (2048 bits), SHA512 hash and CBC chaning, then the cyphred text is recoded into AES algorythm, CBC chaining and MD5 hash

doom
    Participant

please answer in english

Berem
    Participant

Hi all here the next tank model only miss some litle thing and more texture from this tank after it will be finished. 😀 I worked on 21 hours to creat it. And I think it wery good. See the picture,

TORA
    Participant

T26
    Tank
    High Def
    t26/t26.txt

Viewing 15 posts - 76 through 90 (of 172 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.