This topic contains 170 replies, has 0 voices, and was last updated by  Irishbandit 8 years, 9 months ago.

• Author

BOY
    Participant

HORRAY!!

Bobirov
    Participant

Any mooninite fans?? 😛

Got bored last night and couldn’t sleep so I made this in the wee hours of the night. Feel free to add it to the tank pack or whatever if you want. Should go in the “humour” section.

Here is the tanks.xml info:

Ignignokt
    Humour
    ignignokt/ignignokt.txt

comedown
    Participant

@bobirov wrote:

Any mooninite fans?? 😛

Got bored last night and couldn’t sleep so I made this in the wee hours of the night. Feel free to add it to the tank pack or whatever if you want. Should go in the “humour” section.

Hahahaha excellent.

Any plans to make an Err model, too?

BOY
    Participant

whatever it is, its funny 😆

Bobirov
    Participant

@boy wrote:

whatever it is, its funny 😆

Wikipedia Reference. Scroll down a bit and read on for enlightenment my son.. 😀

Without a doubt, my favorite characters on the show hehe. I had originally thought about making both Ignignokt and Err locked together in their special “quad laser” formation hehe. I may still do it.. 😉

Here’s a transcript of the first episode they appear in should you still be interested. Although its probably not half as funny not knowing the characters and such.. 😉

.–.ShoCkwaVe.–.
    Participant

cool nice work Bobirov 😀

cbx550f
    Participant

Been thinking of making a model lately…. happened to see a second or two of the Royal Canadian Air Farce today, and was inspired.

Presenting the Chicken Cannon!

Cheers!

tanks.xml entry: (Addeed rubber chicken as a projectile)

Chicken Cannon
    Humour
    chickenCannon/chickenCannon.txt
    rubberChicken/rubberChicken.txt

BTW: For the uninitiated, see http://www.airfarce.com/video/031231oh.ram for a Chicken Cannon video. 😉

jdog
    Participant

I like that, I hope it gets added to the next version. Care to help texture a dome for me? I’ver been trying to texture a dome for a domed city but can’t get it look good.

cbx550f
    Participant

@jdog wrote:

I like that, I hope it gets added to the next version. Care to help texture a dome for me? I’ver been trying to texture a dome for a domed city but can’t get it look good.

Thanks. 🙂

What are you modelling in? Milkshape, I presume? If you happen to be modelling in Blender I’d be happy to have a look.

Is the problem in making the texture image, or in applying it?

fusion823
    Participant

i was wondering if anyone could make a tank model of the stonehenge cannons in Ace Combat 4 Shattered Skies. PLZ reply if you can THX

cbx550f
    Participant

@fusion823 wrote:

i was wondering if anyone could make a tank model of the stonehenge cannons in Ace Combat 4 Shattered Skies. PLZ reply if you can THX

Provide a couple pics, maybe? If you can, side, front, top, and another view.

I’m always looking for an inspiration. 😉

cbx

Sondra
    Participant

@cbx550f wrote:

@fusion823 wrote:

Provide a couple pics, maybe? If you can, side, front, top, and another view.

I’m always looking for an inspiration. 😉

cbx

Ahem… ahem…. and where’s my MISS PIGGY??? 😈

Bobirov
    Participant

In keeping with the ATHF theme, I present you with Master Shake. Mainly made him just because it was such an easy model I couldn’t resist.. 😛

Just extract the archive to your data/tanks folder and then copy/paste this to your tanks.xml file:

Master Shake
    Humour
    mastershake/mastershake.txt

I do need to do Err though one of these days.. 🙂

doom
    Participant

why don’t you people put the tanks xml code in there for us noobs

Bobirov
    Participant

I put it right there in the post on the one I just posted. I didn’t figure it needed to be in the zip if it was right there on the post…

I did go back and put it on the Ignignokt post, as I had left it off. Hope this helps.

Viewing 15 posts - 16 through 30 (of 172 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.