This topic contains 170 replies, has 0 voices, and was last updated by  Irishbandit 8 years, 9 months ago.

• Author

Irishbandit
    Participant

@deathstryker wrote:

cool. when you get finished with that, it should be uploaded to the official site somewhere. Maybe in mods section.

Its finished i think… i need some testers to try it out!!! I will be gone most of tomorrow. 🙁 must find somewhere to upload. 😕 Its 19MG’s

Deathstryker
    Participant

@irishbandit wrote:

@deathstryker wrote:

cool. when you get finished with that, it should be uploaded to the official site somewhere. Maybe in mods section.

Its finished i think… i need some testers to try it out!!! I will be gone most of tomorrow. 🙁 must find somewhere to upload. 😕 Its 19MG’s

I go back to work tomorrow but I will probably be home on Monday. I can test it then.

All this talk about models is making me want to get back into the groove of making more…. I’ve been thinking about making Transformers models for the longest time. 😉

EatMyCar
    Participant

One more suggestion quickly, if its possible, could the human models from OpScorched make it in? Hell, you have cavemen, dinosaurs, jets, AT-ATs…everything, why not them? just give them Grenade projectiles and say they have G.Launchers or something. Of course with the creator’s approval.

cbx550f
    Participant

I have released the tankpack!

Don’t thank me, I just put it on Sourceforge, the real thanks goes to Irish and Panther.

Download it here!

Cheers

cbx

Irishbandit
    Participant

@eatmycar wrote:

One more suggestion quickly, if its possible, could the human models from OpScorched make it in? Hell, you have cavemen, dinosaurs, jets, AT-ATs…everything, why not them? just give them Grenade projectiles and say they have G.Launchers or something. Of course with the creator’s approval.

Sorry I didn’t get the message in time. I will try for next release!!

Keep up the work on the other “tanks” models you are working on they will be included next tankpack release. I may patch the current release so they are included but that may take time.

ORCACommander
    Participant

I’d like to see all these tanks included in the release of the next scorched version

EatMyCar
    Participant

Ah-MEN!

maybe a star wars level, too? Hoth FTW

TORA
    Participant

LegoDude

LegoDude
    Humour
    High Def
    legodude/legodude.txt

Irishbandit
    Participant

Cool 😀

Panther30
    Participant

if anyone can manage it….

Panthermod is still in need of a model of the cartoon version of inspector clouseau. There might still be a link to some pics in the “panther’s tank models request” thread,

thanks,

—Panther30

TORA
    Participant

@irishbandit wrote:

@laptops Daddy wrote:

@irishbandit wrote:

TORA I need a fixed Tecnica or a fixed 1.bmp

Irish, I think it needs to be a power of 2. (don’t know why). I spose you can’t just resize it because it will mess with the texture mapping.

Try cropping it to 256×128 from the top? Or maybe add some blank pixels to the bottom? (bring it up to 256×256)

Tried resizing it to 256×256 it didnt work scorched still crashes
    “Invalid OpenGL texture size 256×157 specified” so it must be specified that big in the tecnica.txt file I have no way of editing that. Have not figured blender out yet.

[edit] Helps when you put the edited file in the right folder may have it working now.

Im really sry.
    This is the corrected version

Tecnica
    Tank
    High Def
    tecnica/tecnica.txt

Irishbandit
    Participant

@tora wrote:

Im really sry.
    This is the corrected version

Tecnica
    Tank
    High Def
    tecnica/tecnica.txt

No problem will add to the pack when i update it.

TORA
    Participant

T27

T27
    Tank
    High Def
    t27/t27.txt

Mmph
    Participant

Here is a thread I started on my new tank:
    http://www.scorched3d.co.uk/phpBB2/viewtopic.php?t=4915

here is what it looks like:

Here is a flash turntable:
    http://www.savefile.com/files/1247368

and here is the tank file:
    http://www.savefile.com/files/1247611

You guys are welcome to add it to any model packs, or in any mod you want.
    You guys are also welcome to use it in the main Scorched 3D package too, If you need me to release this under certain conditions please let me know, and I will re-licence it to you. (CC,GPL,Etc…)

TORA
    Participant

Humvee

Humvee
    Tank
    High Def
    humvee/humvee.txt

Viewing 15 posts - 151 through 165 (of 172 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.