This topic contains 170 replies, has 0 voices, and was last updated by  Irishbandit 8 years, 9 months ago.

  • Author
    Posts
  • #23160

    Irishbandit
    Participant

    @laptops Daddy wrote:

    wow, i’m on the list : )

    are you planning on adding credits? (not that i care if you don’t) but if you do, those jugger/mammy things weren’t me (i just converted them)

    You converted them so you get the credit for the tanks if you know who had the credits for the models I will post that as well. Panther made a credits file so I probably will add to it. My list is just the ones that have been added since Panther released the pack last time.

    #23161

    Laptops Daddy
    Participant

    you should probably credit ORCACommander. (i didn’t really do anything).

    not sure i want the credit for that mammoth tank. : ) it’s slightly insulting

    #23162

    ORCACommander
    Participant

    The creators are Westwood Studios who have be bought out by ea a few years ago.

    @lappy I found the missing textures if you want to redo the mammy only one I am still looking for is the logo

    #23163

    EatMyCar
    Participant

    Oh, you dont suppose the Pillbox and the little Jeep from the last pages can be added? i thin CBX made them.

    #23164

    Irishbandit
    Participant

    @eatmycar wrote:

    Oh, you dont suppose the Pillbox and the little Jeep from the last pages can be added? i thin CBX made them.

    Could you post the link to the reply or tell which page they where on? I thought I had got them all.

    #23165

    Irishbandit
    Participant

    Almost done any more additions??

    #23166

    EatMyCar
    Participant

    A few name edits…

    Bo-bmb, is really Bob-Omb, Jugger is Juggernaut Mk 1, and Mammy is Mammoth Tank, Dread Nought should be Dreadnought.

    Im gonna toss some suggestions out for adding in…

    http://scorched3d.co.uk/phpBB2/viewtopic.php?t=1201

    http://scorched3d.co.uk/phpBB2/viewtopic.php?t=1654

    [url]http://scorched3d.co.uk/phpBB2/viewtopic.php?t=1154[/url

    http://scorched3d.co.uk/phpBB2/viewtopic.php?t=2936

    http://scorched3d.co.uk/phpBB2/viewtopic.php?t=1616

    Also, why not Frylock? Im not keen on ATF, But he IS one of the main characters. seems silly to leave him out and have ignignokt and Master Shake.

    #23167

    Laptops Daddy
    Participant

    @irishbandit wrote:

    TORA I need a fixed Tecnica or a fixed 1.bmp

    Irish, I think it needs to be a power of 2. (don’t know why). I spose you can’t just resize it because it will mess with the texture mapping.

    Try cropping it to 256×128 from the top? Or maybe add some blank pixels to the bottom? (bring it up to 256×256)

    #23168

    Irishbandit
    Participant

    @eatmycar wrote:

    A few name edits…

    Bo-bmb, is really Bob-Omb, Jugger is Juggernaut Mk 1, and Mammy is Mammoth Tank, Dread Nought should be Dreadnought.

    Im gonna toss some suggestions out for adding in…

    http://scorched3d.co.uk/phpBB2/viewtopic.php?t=1201

    http://scorched3d.co.uk/phpBB2/viewtopic.php?t=1654

    [url]http://scorched3d.co.uk/phpBB2/viewtopic.php?t=1154[/url

    http://scorched3d.co.uk/phpBB2/viewtopic.php?t=2936

    http://scorched3d.co.uk/phpBB2/viewtopic.php?t=1616

    Also, why not Frylock? Im not keen on ATF, But he IS one of the main characters. seems silly to leave him out and have ignignokt and Master Shake.

    I will rename them as you requested.
    The link http://scorched3d.co.uk/phpBB2/viewtopic.php?t=2936
    is already included its under Models made by DeathStryker Classic Scorched Earth tanks so is Frylock if you look at the list under
    it is #5
    The other 4 I will gladly add.

    #23169

    Irishbandit
    Participant

    @laptops Daddy wrote:

    @irishbandit wrote:

    TORA I need a fixed Tecnica or a fixed 1.bmp

    Irish, I think it needs to be a power of 2. (don’t know why). I spose you can’t just resize it because it will mess with the texture mapping.

    Try cropping it to 256×128 from the top? Or maybe add some blank pixels to the bottom? (bring it up to 256×256)

    Tried resizing it to 256×256 it didnt work scorched still crashes
    “Invalid OpenGL texture size 256×157 specified” so it must be specified that big in the tecnica.txt file I have no way of editing that. Have not figured blender out yet.

    [edit] Helps when you put the edited file in the right folder may have it working now.

    #23170

    Irishbandit
    Participant

    Question for all the tank moders I have it setup so if you have more than 1 tank added you have a folder under data/tanks for example data/tanks/cbx has all the tanks that I added in that folder should I go back on the other models that where added and do the same thing? Makes for prettier directory structure.

    example:
    cbx
    |– blaster
    | |– base.bmp
    | |– blaster.txt
    | |– green.bmp
    | |– grey.bmp
    | |– ltgrey.bmp
    | `– turret.bmp
    |– chickenCannon
    | |– chickenCannon.txt
    | `– tex.bmp
    |– jeep
    | |– body.bmp
    | |– jeep.txt
    | |– turret.bmp
    | |– turretbase.bmp
    | `– wheel.bmp
    `– staghound
    |– staghound.bmp
    `– staghound.txt

    #23171

    Deathstryker
    Participant

    @irishbandit wrote:

    Question for all the tank moders I have it setup so if you have more than 1 tank added you have a folder under data/tanks for example data/tanks/cbx has all the tanks that I added in that folder should I go back on the other models that where added and do the same thing? Makes for prettier directory structure.

    example:
    cbx
    |– blaster
    | |– base.bmp
    | |– blaster.txt
    | |– green.bmp
    | |– grey.bmp
    | |– ltgrey.bmp
    | `– turret.bmp
    |– chickenCannon
    | |– chickenCannon.txt
    | `– tex.bmp
    |– jeep
    | |– body.bmp
    | |– jeep.txt
    | |– turret.bmp
    | |– turretbase.bmp
    | `– wheel.bmp
    `– staghound
    |– staghound.bmp
    `– staghound.txt

    Which other models? the defaults?

    #23172

    Irishbandit
    Participant

    @deathstryker wrote:

    @irishbandit wrote:

    Question for all the tank moders I have it setup so if you have more than 1 tank added you have a folder under data/tanks for example data/tanks/cbx has all the tanks that I added in that folder should I go back on the other models that where added and do the same thing? Makes for prettier directory structure.

    example:
    cbx
    |– blaster
    | |– base.bmp
    | |– blaster.txt
    | |– green.bmp
    | |– grey.bmp
    | |– ltgrey.bmp
    | `– turret.bmp
    |– chickenCannon
    | |– chickenCannon.txt
    | `– tex.bmp
    |– jeep
    | |– body.bmp
    | |– jeep.txt
    | |– turret.bmp
    | |– turretbase.bmp
    | `– wheel.bmp
    `– staghound
    |– staghound.bmp
    `– staghound.txt

    Which other models? the defaults?

    The ones from Panthers original tank pack 1.1

    models by R@p70R
    Original Pink panther
    NuclearCheese
    Raptor
    toy tank
    toy soldier

    Models by shockwave
    ATAT
    wolfzoid
    yoda
    Enterprise NCC-1701-A
    Mirv Rover
    Millenium Falcon
    F-24 (using v2missile)
    X-wing
    Original Snowspeeder
    Original Vader’s tie fighter
    R2D2
    Bird of Prey
    Gandalf

    Models by gnome
    bertha

    Models made by MIHOO
    Catapult

    Models made by DeathStryker
    Poor man’s Tank
    Classic Scorched Earth tanks

    models by Irishbandit
    sub
    snowman
    simplsnowman
    Mrs. pacman
    pacman
    phantoms (4)
    tripod
    Hippo

    Models by Hoopy Frood (at least he still gets his credit)
    pumpkin chunker

    Models by HWB
    Creepy Suzie
    Jack Skellington

    Models By comedown
    Stitch

    Models By Bobirov
    Ignignokt
    Master Shake

    Or maybe create a whole dir that is data/tanks/addon/[modlers name]
    that would keep the original game install and tankpack tanks separate.

    #23173

    Irishbandit
    Participant

    Brings the number 105 added plus 45 from Panthers tank pack grand total
    150

    Nurgle Dreadnought I
    Defiler
    Chaos War Hound
    Titan Hunter

    Piranah Plant
    Bob-Omb
    Blaster

    Chicken Cannon
    Staghound
    Blaster
    Jeep

    Pillbox

    Bomb
    Jdog
    Eliie Tank
    FatKitten
    Frylock
    Heavy Tank
    Indy Misc 1
    Indy Misc 2
    Indy Misc 3
    Indy Misc 4
    Indy Misc 5
    Indy Misc 6
    Indy Misc 7
    Indy Misc 8
    Indy Misc 9
    Indy Misc 10
    Indy Misc 11
    Indy Misc 12
    Indy Misc 13
    Indy Misc 14
    Lament
    Littleman
    mansdog
    Phantom 1
    Phantom 2
    Phantom 3
    Phantom 4
    Pink Panther 2
    Praire Dog
    Sergeant Deux

    Borg
    Eliminator
    Anihilator
    Aggravator

    Juggernaut Mk 1
    Mammoth Tank

    Sniper Scope
    Ghost Tank
    Camo Tank
    Chopper
    KTM-Rider
    KTM-250
    Mecha-Mario

    Mage

    A-Wing Fighter
    BT-7 v1
    M24 Chaffee v1
    Cobra H.I.S.S
    Elephant v1
    Elephant v2
    Elephant v3
    Elephant v4
    F-16
    Flakpanzer IV v1
    Flakpanzer IV v2
    Hoth Gun 3
    Hummel v1
    Hummel v2
    JagdPanther v1
    M4A2 Sherman v1
    M4A3 Sherman v1
    M4A3 Sherman v2
    M4A3 Sherman v3
    M4A3 Sherman v4
    M7 Priest v1
    M8 Scott v1
    millenium falcon
    pz-3g v1
    pz-3g v2
    pz-3g v3
    pz-6b”KingTiger”v1
    pz-6b”KingTiger”v2
    pz-6b”KingTiger”v3
    pz-6b”KingTiger”v4
    pz-VI Tiger v1
    pz-VI Tiger v2
    pz-VI Tiger v3
    pz-VI Tiger v4
    Snowspeeder
    T-26 v1
    T-34 v1
    Tie Fighter
    Trench Gun
    M10 Wolverine v1
    X-Wing Fighter
    Caveman UG
    Caveman UnGa
    Caveman BunGa

    Tecnica
    T26
    Goldrake
    SpacePirate
    Kei
    Bunny Kei

    And the ones from panthers tank pack.
    models by R@p70R
    Original Pink panther
    NuclearCheese
    Raptor
    toy tank
    toy soldier

    Models by shockwave
    ATAT
    wolfzoid
    yoda
    Enterprise NCC-1701-A
    Mirv Rover
    Millenium Falcon
    F-24 (using v2missile)
    X-wing
    Original Snowspeeder
    Original Vader’s tie fighter
    R2D2
    Bird of Prey
    Gandalf

    Models by gnome
    bertha

    Models made by MIHOO
    Catapult

    Models made by DeathStryker
    Poor man’s Tank
    Classic Scorched Earth tanks all 8

    models by Irishbandit
    sub
    snowman
    simplsnowman
    Mrs. pacman
    pacman
    phantoms (4)
    tripod
    Hippo

    Models by Hoopy Frood (at least he still gets his credit)
    pumpkin chunker

    Models by HWB
    Creepy Suzie
    Jack Skellington

    Models By comedown
    Stitch

    Models By Bobirov
    Ignignokt
    Master Shake

    #23174

    Deathstryker
    Participant

    cool. when you get finished with that, it should be uploaded to the official site somewhere. Maybe in mods section.

Viewing 15 posts - 136 through 150 (of 172 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.