This topic contains 3 replies, has 0 voices, and was last updated by  Willis 12 years, 8 months ago.

• Author

Saddistic Fungus
    Participant

Yes I have new strategy *cough* *cough*

its called buy 3 big force shields sell 2, have money for weapons and have ppl with no shields be virtually no threat. I liked it better when u stood a chance withought some bigass force shield and fuel to move into water so u can not be killed barely

And when u could hit the base of the shield and kill ppl wut happened to that

jdog
    Participant

shields now cover the under side of the tanks.

Ebonite
    Participant

@Saddistic Fungus wrote:

And when u could hit the base of the shield and kill ppl wut happened to that

People complained about it, so it was fixed.

BOY
    Participant

I have done this at home due to graphics problems but I may now need to completely turn off the water so i can see how close i am to the dam shield. I landed a heavy roller practically right on top of Judas, killed shield, and left him down to 11 health. but no death 🙂 I am afraid i can not do too much better unless i keep at least 6 Nukes in my Pocket

Willis
    Participant

Or, use your ALT key while moving the camera around (LEFT alt for 99.99% of you – the other .01% know what your using..) then you can see under water level.

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.