This topic contains 9 replies, has 0 voices, and was last updated by  Willis 11 years, 3 months ago.

• Author

vend3r
    Participant

I was wondering if somone could upload an alternate php bb skin or two, this color scheme sets my eyes on fire trying to read the blairing contrasting white on black, i’v made a few php bb boards and know its possible, and i dont see why this hasnt came up sooner, or have an optional skin already,
    any feedback is appreciated

BOY
    Participant

Not likely to happen, you’re about the only person to complain about it. Most people like it.

*back to the game at hand*

DireWolf
    Participant

Long live the black and orange!!!!

Willis
    Participant

Yeah as strange as it is, your the first person to bring it up.

If I may ask, do you have any eye troubles by chance? (old age, glasses, stuff like that?)

parasti
    Participant

I’m all for it.

Brain Damage
    Participant

i agreee to totally, a bit more choice won’t hurt, and i’d say to add also some board translations, at least some of the main world’s languages like spanish, italian, russian, chinese and japanese, any other langauge suggestions?

vend3r
    Participant

@willis wrote:

Yeah as strange as it is, your the first person to bring it up.

If I may ask, do you have any eye troubles by chance? (old age, glasses, stuff like that?)

no i’m 24 my eyes are fine, I do graphics for a living, its just I was wondering why something that is so simple hasnt been done yet there is even a option already there in your profile for it but only has one choice, all and admin has to do is upload a new templet folder to the ftp simple as that

also please dont view this as a complaint, its more of a suggustion

imported_gcamp
    Participant

Yes its possible. Its just a time issue. It just means I’d have to make sure everying (images etc..) works with the other skins.

I am already finding it hard to get time for all the other things so sometimes the icing gets left out :(.

What would be nice, is if someone else ran the web site and game servers, but perhaps I would hate loosing control 🙂

BOY
    Participant

unless someone else can help out, please dont make gavin any more busy than he is!! 😯

we need all ten of his fingers working on code code code. nothing but game code, all the time, constantly, no breaks, forever. 😀

I would poll this, except the suggestion is rather obscure and from somebody with two posts… no offense, but is there anything useful to changing the skin? is there a need for it? Perhaps would be nice to know if this is something more people would really use. A poll on the forum would actually get real results, as opposed to polls about the servers, which never do.

imported_gcamp
    Participant

Its a good question and I am not trying to be awkward, I am just trying to stay focused.

Willis
    Participant

vend3r made a reply (accidently made a new topic) here:

i’ll help

Viewing 11 posts - 1 through 11 (of 11 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.