This topic contains 5 replies, has 0 voices, and was last updated by  Deathstryker 13 years, 9 months ago.

• Author

imported_gcamp
    Participant

I am not sure but perhaps this will be a good feature:-

Larger image:- http://www.scorched3d.co.uk/screenshots/camera.jpg

Any comments…

Also I would like comments on whether it looks better with lighter backgrounds to the transparent windows? They used to be the same color as the menu background.

DeVice
    Participant

Good one. At last i’ll be able to see where my missile go and who is shooting at me altogether 🙂

variant
    Participant

like it.
    Personaly I like the background as is

ZuzuMonk
    Participant

That’s a good idea. Makes it easier to just have that little window than to have to keep switching between shot view and another view.

Do you plan on putting a close window function on that window and the others (i.e. score)? This would make it a lot easier/quicker than having to go into the menu to close those windows. Just a thought…

Anonymous
    Participant

@device wrote:

Good one. At last i’ll be able to see where my missile go and who is shooting at me altogether 🙂

What he said 😀

Anonymous
    Participant

yes, that’s a very good idea. Makes gameplay more “fluent” because you can keep your normal view and just look at your shot in that small window.

Deathstryker
    Participant

This would be a very useful feature indeed. The only thing I’m concerned about is the FPS. Seems like something like that would drag it down.

Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.