This topic contains 7 replies, has 0 voices, and was last updated by  comedown 11 years, 4 months ago.

• Author

DireWolf
    Participant

Well…. version 40 is here 😀
    So is my first video from v.40.

This one was filmed on the APOC server using a song by UFO called Rock Bottom, Chocked full of major carnage.

Thank you to CBX and Bobirov, they are hosting the video since I am unable to do it myself right now.

Rock Bottom
    http://216.221.71.162/images/Rock%20Bottom.divx
    or
    http://apochq.handwired.net/Files/videos/Rock%20Bottom.divx

Hope you enjoy it 8)

Bobirov
    Participant

Thanks for making yet another Apoc video there Wolfster. This one just absolutely rocks. Its full of gobs of mayhem and apocalyptic destruction for your viewing pleasure. Hope you guys enjoy watching it as much as I did taking part in it. 🙂

NoMoreSteve
    Participant

One side note: No cowbells were harmed in the making of this film……

Now, that being said:

Great video! The videos never cease to amaze me.

*golf clap*

Although, I started laughing when I saw the plane fly thru the gas cloud. I can hear the conversation now:

This is your captain speaking. If you look to your left, you’ll see…. OH %$&#&$!!!!!!!

DireWolf
    Participant

@bobirov wrote:

Thanks for making yet another Apoc video there Wolfster. This one just absolutely rocks. Its full of gobs of mayhem and apocalyptic destruction for your viewing pleasure. Hope you guys enjoy watching it as much as I did taking part in it. 🙂

Thank you for your comments, but after all, without your hard work on this mod, and the help you have givin others with thiers, The Scorched community would not be the same, *clink*

and if you did not know it, APOC has a seperate website for all things APOC, this is the place to check your APOC stats also, check it out if you have not been there, or hell, even if you have!!
    http://apochq.handwired.net/

@nomoresteve wrote:

Although, I started laughing when I saw the plane fly thru the gas cloud. I can hear the conversation now:

This is your captain speaking. If you look to your left, you’ll see…. OH %$&#&$!!!!!!!

Fasten your seat belts, place your head firmly between your legs and kiss your butt goodbye. 😈
    Thx Steve

JiNx
    Participant

for some strage reason it wont let me download it
    sob sob

Willis
    Participant

hehe, you caught a lot of things I didnt expect, nice destruction.

Oh and for the record, that intro scene of me dieing.. that was a self kill.

Question though, is it just me or are your graphics more ruff around the edges then normal?

Irishbandit
    Participant

Very nice dire!!!! 😀 😀 😀 Keep it up.

DireWolf
    Participant

@willis wrote:

hehe, you caught a lot of things I didnt expect, nice destruction.

Oh and for the record, that intro scene of me dieing.. that was a self kill.

Question though, is it just me or are your graphics more ruff around the edges then normal?

I believe the rough edges you are seeing are the clips that I used the pan and crop on while editing, basically the more you zoom in the rougher it looks, like for example the scene that Steve referred to with the airOplane, you can actually see it get get more and more pixelated as I zoom in on it, if this is’nt what you are referring to let me know a lil more detail and I will look into it.

but I was ok with the pixelization on the plane cuz that sucker needed to be zoomed in on, if I had known beforehand that the plane was gonna be there I would have zoomed in using the camera zoom within the game and not have lost any picture quality 💡 but even then I tend to be a bit shaky trying to do it, so I try to leave the camera alone after I start to capture, hope this answered your question 😉

comedown
    Participant

Pretty awesome stuff.

(Haven’t played apoc properly on v40 yet 😳 )

Viewing 9 posts - 1 through 9 (of 9 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.