This topic contains 8 replies, has 0 voices, and was last updated by  BOOYAA 8 years, 2 months ago.

• Author

tlon
    Participant

TY very much Laptop for running these servers as Thrax’s servers are down for some reason. Hope u’ll make some corrections for apoc regarding to weapons prices.

wbr

Thrax
    Participant

@tlon wrote:

TY very much Laptop for running these servers as Thrax’s servers are down
    for some reason. Hope u’ll make some corrections for apoc regarding to
    weapons prices.

wbr

Some reason? I’d say it’s a big reason.. that pc currently is missing a
    motherboard.. a rather handy component of computers 😀

Working on getting the replacement soon, just have to hold out a bit longer.

As for Apoc’s prices, They are the default prices to begin with, then the
    free-market will adjust them if it can. We don’t alter a core mod without
    permission, we just host it in it’s original form. We’ll look into putting up the
    cash rewards a small ammount, but you may have to earn it. 😀

BOY
    Participant

I always loved apoc settings on Bobirov’s servers, they were more or less intended to make it tough to make enough to be able to shoot the big stuff. The arms levels were restricted in the early rounds. I loved that, I’m glad the original prices are still around. 😀

Laptops Daddy
    Participant

@thrax wrote:

We don’t alter a core mod without
    permission, we just host it in it’s original form. We’ll look into putting up the
    cash rewards a small ammount, but you may have to earn it. 😀

there was too much cash from what i saw. wasnt that the problem, tion?

ive reduced the interest rate to 30 instead of 40 and set money per kill point to 100 instead of 750.

like thrax says, we cant alter the prices in the accessories file (core mod), but we’re cool to adjust game settings and economy. it may well need more tweaking, so try that for a bit and post again if you think more changes are needed.

thrax has full admin privs.

tlon
    Participant

@laptops Daddy wrote:

@thrax wrote:

ive reduced the interest rate to 30 instead of 40 and set money per kill point to 100 instead of 750.

like thrax says, we cant alter the prices in the accessories file (core mod), but we’re cool to adjust game settings and economy. it may well need more tweaking, so try that for a bit and post again if you think more changes are needed.

thrax has full admin privs.

TY Laptop, i’ll try it out, hope to have more people playing this mod and have interesting hard battles. What about “classic” mod? Can you launch this as well?

wbr
    TLON

Laptops Daddy
    Participant

@tlon wrote:

What about “classic” mod? Can you launch this as well?

wbr
    TLON

im already hosting 4 including the tournament servers. i dont want to overdo it.

hopefully we’ll find a way to bring the tournament to conclusion eventually and maybe ill replace those servers with other mods. the tournament has flies buzzing round it at the moment and is close to death from lack of interest. won’t be long now.

tlon
    Participant

Hey Laptop, can we see the stats for these servers?

Laptops Daddy
    Participant

@tlon wrote:

long as i dont have to write the server side site code to do it. is the php used for stats on the main site available for download?

tbh, it seems a little silly to bother at this stage. maybe ill ask gc for a home of mod badge – get the servers listed at the top.

thrax, any news, my friend?

its no hardship for me to keep the servers up long term, but merge is thrax’s baby. we’ll need to link up and talk about it some more before i do anything too permanent. i dont want to waste time making stats pages only to take them down a month later.

Thrax
    Participant

@laptops Daddy wrote:

@tlon wrote:

long as i dont have to write the server side site code to do it. is the php used
    for stats on the main site available for download?

tbh, it seems a little silly to bother at this stage. maybe ill ask gc for a home
    of mod badge – get the servers listed at the top.

thrax, any news, my friend?

its no hardship for me to keep the servers up long term, but merge is thrax’s
    baby. we’ll need to link up and talk about it some more before i do anything
    too permanent. i dont want to waste time making stats pages only to take
    them down a month later.

Things are progressing as i expected here.. I get paid on friday, and the
    fellow i’m getting parts from has a few options i can try. I plan to be up
    again possibly mid next week.
    It’s as hard on me as it is on you all 😀 I can’t use 3/4 of my favorite toys..

I’ll keep you posted, but all my existing stats data is intact. So you won’t
    lose any rank from the downtime.

BOOYAA
    Participant

yay i think what you just said is all the hard work i put into GETTING first in such baddass fashion is not in vane. GREAT cuz i was UP there and Karu was slowly creeping on me with everyone else far behind and coming up quick. Hell Paris reappeared and got first on this current Merge and thats BS. i too took some time off from merge and s3d and now im no where near first. the time i took off i kinda wanted to see who would take first (Karu) and try and get it back. now score is reset and i have 1/5 the score. cant wait to get old score back up!

Viewing 10 posts - 1 through 10 (of 10 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.