This topic contains 194 replies, has 0 voices, and was last updated by  The AI 9 years, 8 months ago.

• Author

The AI
    Participant

heh, thanks freak, about sounds, didn’t you say that you made a few during my stay in the twilight zone? for other sound idea’s, I am drawing a blank, I need to find my weapons list and stare at it for a bit.

FREAK
    Participant

Am off to a resort for a few.

Will make a list of ideas for ya while I am gone!

And yeah I got some sounds.

When I come back I’ll send them but am leaving right now so bye and good luck!

The AI
    Participant

well, I know I have missed you by now [never get Hughes net satellite internet (I must note that the Hughes net comment is to other viewers, freak already know the pain,)] but have fun.

talking to empty space aside, I ask again about explosion rendering programs, does any one know of one, ether that, or how in the name of bob to use lhfire?

doom
    Participant

you gonna post a beta soon?

The AI
    Participant

hmmmm, a beta you ask? not yet, I need to finish my out standing list of weapons in (pseudo) progress……
    then I need to cull everything, and I mean every thing…. there is a lot of junk in the neg folder right now

FREAK
    Participant

Am back!

😀

We stayed a bit shorter then we expected lol.

But was still tons of fun!

The AI
    Participant

welcome back, mic master, heh….. hmmm, quick question (yes, I am asking again, if my hair was long enough, I would be pulling it out) , I am trying do figure out (a) how do figure out lhfire, I can’t get it to run, and I can’t find any help files and (b) an alternative program to render explosions, I know that a (paid for) one was used for scorched, and most people just paint shop explosions, but then again, four hours for a poof, and twenty-five minutes for the code seems unbalanced.

FREAK
    Participant

I understand AI.

It is a pain I know.

I can stand doing SFX and code but hate making textures without some quality programs.

But I manage and I am sure you can to AI.

Princey
    Participant

Hows the mod going AI?

The AI
    Participant

Neg is going fine, if slow, right now I am doing some pseudo advertising, I am using one of the neg tanks, so how is spook mod coming?

The AI
    Participant

Low all, I was out of dodge for a bit, and forgot to give a flak warning. I have a viewer question. Would you rather see team, or objective based game play? the answer to that will help to define map making.

EatPlasma
    Participant

Hmmm…I think objective based would be nice but hard to decide really.

The AI
    Participant

I finally got an explosion rendering program, thanks to orca (http://www.binarysun.co.uk/)
    I will get some screens in a while.

back to maps, for an objective based map, what forms should be added, SF-CTF, of course, but what else?

FREAK
    Participant

Hey the only reason why you got that explosion rendering program was cause I told orca to help you!

😀

And I lost the SFX By accident…

🙄 😳 😡 😥 😡 😳 🙄

Stupid Game That Searches for mods and displays what directory to search for them.

Then it says remove from list (the folders) but it was actually deleting them and not even putting them in recycle bin!

Not only that but it deleted 2373247 other things!

One that was really important too!

IM SUEING THEM AHAHAHAHHAAHHA!

But I’m sooo sooo sooooo sorry man…

🙁

The AI
    Participant

I thought it was plasma you were asking (considering he answered). ’bout the sounds, no problem, I have done stupid stuff like that before (thanks to paranoia and a 500 gig HDD, backups come naturally to me these days) so don’t sweat it.

Viewing 15 posts - 61 through 75 (of 196 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.