This topic contains 194 replies, has 0 voices, and was last updated by  The AI 9 years, 8 months ago.

• Author

The AI
    Participant

freak, I have another sound idea, thuds, them hard wet sounding thuds like when you peg a tree, then the ground, then your bike pegs you, and then to be hit by the person behind you…. (it hurts…..) but you get the idea, it needs to sound right when you peg someone with gray matter,

cheers

Bonfire
    Participant

lol its sounds like your telling him to grab some buddy and get in a train like formation of bikes and head straight for a tree bike tire hits tree etc etc etc.

im not volintering myself for this grand sound althought i think it would be fun to get loaded off 6 beers get on a bike wobel/pedal my way to safety while i line up my bad aim into a tree and see what happens if i pass out or stumble all over the place cause i just hit a tree while drunk.

The AI
    Participant

Heh, bonfire, a bicycle is a tad too slow for the sound, I am thinkin of a different kind of bike (with all the power in your wrist).

Quick question to those who are reading this, what sorta maps do you want to see in neg? (trying to get some future user input)

FREAK
    Participant

Here is an idea!

The different colors are where the different races while spawn.

The black being very tall walls that divide the territories.

Grey is no mans land in which no one can spawn and are spaces in the walls.

The thing about this map that I think will be cool is that players could move around the back of an adjacent territory and can shoot the enemy from behind!

FREAK
    Participant

Sorry for the double post but here is another!

2 races on each side of the river fight against the ones on the other side!

The AI
    Participant

I figured that I might as well devise a map of my own.

sfx
    Participant

hey great ideas guys, thought i would put my 2 sence in. dont know if it can be done. and its not evin in greay scale yet. just an idea.

FREAK
    Participant

Wow that looks like a great idea AI!

If you need help with the turrets than you can ask me.

Better yet Bobirov since he has turrets in his Opscorched mod!

And sfx-That model looks really good so far! But what is it? Lol.

sfx
    Participant

Hey AI i got an idea for the tanks, but i cant find out how to make a shield, maby somone can point me i the right direction. BTW freak thanks its my version of a map 😆

FREAK
    Participant

Ahh I see now!

Thought it may have been a base or something.

The AI
    Participant

hmmm, modding question this time…. I was watching someone grind metal, and it gave me a weapon idea; sparks, but how in gods name would I get it to look right? just wanted to throw the problem out here

FREAK
    Participant

Have a bunch of little sparkley projectiles (like the one in toy box fireworks) fire off at maybe 2000 power and than disappear after maybe 1 second-1.7 seconds and others that just lob at maybe 500 power.

The AI
    Participant

the sparks from the toy box fire works don’t seem quite right, I am not sure, need to go grind some more metal. also, it would have to have a lot of variables, scale and so on…. the power and cut ideas is a good one… I also thought about using lasers, but that would be a lag fest.

FREAK
    Participant

If you need help with it then you can ask me.

And if you need I sound then you can always tell me man.

You know I am willing to help!

The AI
    Participant

hmmm, I got another sound file idea freak, you know when you get a metal disk spinning at high speed, then you take two metal rods and poke it repetitively? I was thinking around 4-7 seconds of it, maybe longer, if you want an idea of it, warn your neighbors first (taping a large metal grinder with two metal rods over and over might draw notice)

Viewing 15 posts - 31 through 45 (of 196 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.