This topic contains 2 replies, has 0 voices, and was last updated by  The AI 9 years, 11 months ago.

• Author

The AI
    Participant

For some twisted reason, names matter, thus I am going to start bouncing them off from all of you.

AHRIMAN — it has a bit of a violent background, but it sounds good in the air.

ÆSC — Yes, it has that funny “Æ” symbol and I am not quite sure how to pronounce it, but it is nice and short.

YASEN — it has flow, perhaps too much though

PHIRUN — not the average name in my area, but it means rain (I think)

DURKRI — not a name at all, not even a word, but those word generators can make some funky stuff

SHARTH — more generation, I think it might be a combination of shardik and darth, not sure though, I stuck in a whole boat load of words

That is it so far. I am going to continue to look around, and no, this is not to name a kid, that would just be wrong (considering I listed a Persian god of darkness, death, and destruction)

Deathbal
    Participant

I always liked “Phobos” as an alternative to my much greater name.

The AI
    Participant

Hmm, Greek for fear, interesting. My I ask why?

The AI
    Participant

Chingis — figured I would throw it out here, not really fitting, but it is an opening for a question or two I have for turko-mongol names, not all that many things to be found on them online.

I should also add a bit of clarification, I have included a picture of the face I am trying to name if it will help; made in the TES4 editor, using a wacom bamboo tablet.

I am still sort of fishing around, not sure what sort of name would fit the face.

update.

Khada — I haven’t found its meaing yet. -update- its a scarf.

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.