This topic contains 23 replies, has 0 voices, and was last updated by  NAKED 6 years, 7 months ago.

• Author

NAKED
    Participant

Hello Everyone,

That’s right, this Friday night at about 9pm PDST I will live up to my name and will actually be naked while playing Scorched in Main. I’m going to turn up the heat and make sure the window blinds are closed and everything. Sorry, no live web cam. I may also be having a beer or three. Fun and frivolity await Friday night!

Btw! In the recent past, I’ve been referred to by names like crap face, phucking hogger, S*** and W****. THIS is what makes the game not worth playing, not any weapon. If you would like to taunt me, a simple “tart” will do.

If people choose to say things that are, to me, over the line…then I will calmly tell them that is what I called their mother last night before I backhanded her for excreting them from her womb, and that it took three doctors two hours to tell the difference between them and the placenta. Then I will mute them so I can’t hear the poisonous excrement being spewed forth from what they call their mouth.

I would also like to say THANK YOU to the player known as “One” for not caring if I sling dirt. It was quite refreshing and I’m not above suggesting a perma-truce JUST because of that.

(Straightens tie)

So…Friday night, 9pm PDST, main, me…NAKED, you…there!

The first person to dirt me gets to take a body shot of tequila from my navel. If it’s Acid or Dire, they will use vodka. Afterwards, I will use the American flag as a cape and streak through the parking lot.

Jungle juice and strobe lights,

NAKED

Chopper
    Participant

Just leave the webcam off…. [-o<

Thrax
    Participant

Just for the sake of keeping up appearances, even if it’s rather limited in there..
    I will make myself visible and join for a few games.

And i may not limit myself.. Both lasers and dirt are buyable, so I shall
    consider them legal to use. I may even uncap my usually displayed skill level
    and actually aim ‘at’ players instead of beside them the first few shots 😀

See you there, everyone.

ArmorWraith
    Participant

Well if its a game you want..ill win. 😈

Armor

Acid22
    Participant

Naked you old tart,

What time is that in real life? I can’t work out ‘colonial time’. I know we have GMT here and the rest of you in Bongo Bongo land have STOO (Some Time or Other)

PDSL = ‘Peoples Dispensary for Sick Leopards’? =P~

NAKED
    Participant

Hi Acid you older tart,

I believe it would be 5am Saturday morning for you. Put a kettle on, wipe the curry off your chin and shake off your latest hangover with a NAKED guy. I know the perfect recipe for a greasy pork omelet.

PDST= Please Don’t Shoot Tarts.

Kombucha and Quinoa,

NAKED

PeanutsRevenge
    Participant

@acid22 wrote:

Naked you old tart,

What time is that in real life? I can’t work out ‘colonial time’. I know we have GMT here and the rest of you in Bongo Bongo land have STOO (Some Time or Other)

You’re in BST ya dumbass not GMT

Geez

Acid22
    Participant

@peanutsrevenge wrote:

@acid22 wrote:

Naked you old tart,

You’re in BST ya dumbass not GMT

Geez

Dear FrenchYank,

I said ‘we have’, ‘not I am in’. Your use (and therefore understanding) of the English language is terrible.
    ‘Ya dumbass’!!!!!!!…….what!!…..what!!!!!!!!.
    Thats not even English……it’s it’s SSSE. ‘Super Simplified Septic English’

I expected more from a man who lives in a town surrounded by elderly people who’s diction would probably be flawless. 😉

PeanutsRevenge
    Participant

I was trying to make it understandable to the yanks, knowing that you’d still be able to understand it, given how this country’s been infected with so much American T.V.

So there!

ArmorWraith
    Participant

The connotations which you so verbosely imply, tend to lead towards the conception that Yanks cannot communicate amply. I have no firm nor idealogical understanding of the concept that thees syllogistic paradagims so put forth. I find your unctuous lucidness quite loquacious when ubiquitous parties are henceforth swayed by your smarmy mass of excrement.

Cuppa’ cold tea o’ chap? Extra ice is it? Oh dont blag so! Blimey! The bog-standard for English tea is warm is it? Well slap me wonky and call me a Berk. We’ll have this fixed in no time. Jolly Good. What what! This English practice really begins to brown me off. This whole intrusive dialogue is a load of cack my mate. Well now that i’ve become a chancer in insulting the Britts, I am off to have some fruit spleggins with me bikkes.

Tally ho! 😈

Armor

Acid22
    Participant

@armorwraith wrote:

The connotations which you so verbosely imply, tend to lead towards the conception that Yanks cannot communicate amply. I have no firm nor idealogical understanding of the concept that thees syllogistic paradagims so put forth. I find your unctuous lucidness quite loquacious when ubiquitous parties are henceforth swayed by your smarmy mass of excrement.

Cuppa’ cold tea o’ chap? Extra ice is it? Oh dont blag so! Blimey! The bog-standard for English tea is warm is it? Well slap me wonky and call me a Berk. We’ll have this fixed in no time. Jolly Good. What what! This English practice really begins to brown me off. This whole intrusive dialogue is a load of cack my mate. Well now that i’ve become a chancer in insulting the Britts, I am off to have some fruit spleggins with me bikkes.

Tally ho! 😈

Armor

Nice try Johhny,

Amply and smarmy are badly used.
    Nobody gets ‘slapped wonky’ here……(although that is funny).
    Berk is Burk.
    Never heard of spleggins.

I must however congratulate you on your use of ‘load of cack’. Superb old chap =D>

ArmorWraith
    Participant

spleggins = jam, jelly, or frosting. Basically a condiment.
    Ah yes burk, not berk. Rember a friend using that, wasnt english though.. russian.
    Smarmy was used as in, smug shit.. lol was going for g rating 😛

Amply must be used differently then? I was using it as well enough or proficently.
    Armor

NAKED
    Participant

To all who get this joke,

Look into my eyes, look into my eyes, don’t look over there, look into my eyes…

The English language tends to ride up with wear.

Now let’s all meet at Mrs Miggin’s pie shop.

English muffins are neither English or muffins, discuss.

N A K E D
    A
    K
    E
    D

PeanutsRevenge
    Participant

Looked to me like Kanga “did a Joey” and looked every word up in a thesaurus (I did actual spell that right first time too… well chuffed).

ArmorWraith
    Participant

@peanutsrevenge wrote:

Looked to me like Kanga “did a Joey” and looked every word up in a thesaurus (I did actual spell that right first time too… well chuffed).

Not the American part, but I did take time to memorize the English terms 😛

Armor

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 25 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.