This topic contains 7 replies, has 0 voices, and was last updated by  Lumberjack 7 years, 2 months ago.

• Author

Lumberjack
    Participant

Hi all,it’s me,NAKED STONER! The name dosen’t fit anymore,I still may be NAKED,but I am no longer a STONER. Just trying to get into the top ten to impress my girlfriend,Kylee. So where are all the players? I’ve played for hours and only ran into a few people,the bot and I have become very close.A big hello to Rommel,Raden,POM and the Mrs. If you do run into me I”m still the hoggin’,nukin’ player like I have always been,only now I’m not stoned out of my mind. In any case,see you out there!

pastor of muppets
    Participant

What up LumberJack out of town right now no time to play but I will be back soon enough would love to help you get to the top ten by dying for you. 🙂 Good to see ya man.

Lumberjack
    Participant

Thanks Pastor, but I already made it to 9th place,for now,and in under 18hrs of play! Bubble…bubble…aaahhhhh!!!…???….no…..chug….chug…burp!….???….not really……ah I have it!!! NAKED LUMBERJACK shall say chop…chop…timmmberrrrrrrr!!!

Rommel
    Participant

Hi Lumberjack :

Good luck with the ranking.

It’s good to see that you are still
    around even if you aren’t really me.

I left a message for you in the Grrr thread.

Take Care,

Rommel

Chopper
    Participant

I thought those hogs felt familiar…why didn’t you come clean? I thought you were a noob. 😆

Viking62
    Participant

it was nice to see/play a few rounds with you the other night-Nekked Lumberjack 😆 Hope to play ya again soon/take care.

Lumberjack
    Participant

Sorry Chopper,for a while I wanted to keep my true identity a secret. It was way harder then I thought. I wanted to sneek into the top ten with the least resistance. After I did I realized that no one gives a crap about the stats any more,at least it seems that way. Maybe it’s because the seires is almost done,maybe because of the bot there now. Oh well, I did it for my girlfriend. She gets the biggest smile when she looks at the top ten and see’s my labor of love with her name all over it. “Yes my dear, I shall slay the mean cruel bot for you!!!”

comedown
    Participant

I thought me and soup were the only naked stoners around here.

You know, two’s company, but three’s an orgy. 😕

Lumberjack
    Participant

You two still are. I’m just NAKED now.

Viewing 9 posts - 1 through 9 (of 9 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.