This topic contains 6 replies, has 0 voices, and was last updated by  PeanutsRevenge 1 year, 9 months ago.

• Author

ArmorWraith
    Participant

Hey Mates,

Just wanted to let you know that I do run a livestream quite often. I draw, paint, and do art requests all the time.

Come visit me when its a rainy/boring day!

https://www.picarto.tv/live/channel.php?watch=ArmoredSolus

All the best,

Armor

Chopper
    Participant

Don’t know how you find the time for all this.
    Cheers AW and keep on keepin’ on. =D>

ArmorWraith
    Participant

Hey thanks for checking in chop, I keep some weird hours lately, but hopefully you’ll be able to catch one of em.

Cheers,

Armor

ArmorWraith
    Participant

Hey Guys,

Been real busy lately. This summer I have made my earnings by selling art on my picarto channel. It started as just a fun thing to do in my off time, and eventually people started asking if I would accept payment for my work.

Every now and then I get artist block, or de-motivated, mostly over trying to paint. When I was younger all I did was draw, I never colored anything, fell asleep in color theory lectures, the whole 9 yards. So teaching this stuff to myself can be extremely difficult at points. This is some of my latest work, I am not too happy with it, as none of them is finished, or how I had pictured them in my head. I am in a bit of a rut at the moment with color, and I was hoping maybe you mates had a few ideas and whatnot. Feel free to critique, point out things etc. I’m just a hobbyist trying to get better, so any advice or input helps!

Also I am looking for some good painting and color theory literature, so if you know of someone, or some books, please pass them on!

Thanks for your time, and have an AWEsome day/night!

Armor

Chopper
    Participant

The first pic reminds me of my first ex-wife.

ArmorWraith
    Participant

My current piece, pretty much done

Hyde911
    Participant

@chopper wrote:

How many ex-wifes do you have Chopp ?? 😯

PeanutsRevenge
    Participant

@hyde911 wrote:

@chopper wrote:

How many ex-wifes do you have Chopp ?? 😯

That’s mean. You know he’s too old to remember how to count 🙁

Viewing 8 posts - 1 through 8 (of 8 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.