This topic contains 6 replies, has 0 voices, and was last updated by  jdog 12 years ago.

• Author

HWB
    Participant

I have Jack shooting pumpkins from the pumpkin chuncker. I am happy that it works. Any suggestions or critisism would be nice. Here it is…….

HWB
    Participant

Here is the file. Hopefully it works. 😀

BOY
    Participant

I dunno how to model, but that is pretty good for a first try! 😯

Deathstryker
    Participant

That IS cool. 😀

BigBear
    Participant

@hwb wrote:

I have Jack shooting pumpkins from the pumpkin chuncker. I am happy that it works. Any suggestions or critisism would be nice. Here it is…….

Awesome! Keep up the good work HWB!!! 😀

jdog
    Participant

Nice job there. Been trying to make some weapons myself on blender my first ended up 950 triangle! Looked good and smooth but not usalbe yet.

Been trying to slim down the count.

HWB
    Participant

How did you find the count on the weopons. I only how get triangle count from the tank and name screen. And what would be accepable triangle count for a tank and its accesorries.

Buy the way. I love the Bender tank model. 😀

jdog
    Participant

I didn’t make the bender model??? I’m using Blender to make models and when using that you can get the triangle count when exporting to the Scorched3d .txt format. You will have to ask someone else how to do it in milkshape.

I’m still trying to figure out how to texture the torpedo with a US flag on on part of one side and how to get that compact textures I see in some other models

Viewing 8 posts - 1 through 8 (of 8 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.