This topic contains 12 replies, has 0 voices, and was last updated by  Chopper 10 years, 7 months ago.

  • Author
    Posts
  • #5316

    HWB
    Participant

    I played with this video alot more. I hope you enjoy. Song is Voodoo Lady by Ween.

    Also thanks for all you guys and gals support and comments. You are really my second family. Also Dire I couldn’t have done this without your awesomeness.

    Lappy, I am still looking into what you talked about. I filmed, edited, and shared the same way as the first video.

    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3C2KKpMSp4w

    Sorry, Thanks Banana

    #39962

    a banana
    Participant

    Any chance of a link to it?

    #39963

    mooic
    Participant

    LOL, i actually tried to right click the video to change the angle! DOH!!!!!

    #39964

    DireWolf
    Participant

    I can see you will be giving me some competition, on and off the Scorched playing field 😈
    Thx for the comment, its hard to believe I could inspire anyone to do anything, I cant even get my kids to pick up thier clothes!
    soon we will have to do a project together! 😉

    #39965

    BigBear
    Participant

    Sweeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeet!!!

    Voodo Lady (that song is freakishly good), repeat explosions to synch with the music, some really cool sequenses; how can you go wrong?

    Nice idea btw Dire. I’d really like to see our two novelty directors joining forces to create a blazing scorched extravaganza. Get your cams out boys and we’ll bring the ammunitions!!! 😀

    #39966

    HWB
    Participant

    @mooic wrote:

    LOL, i actually tried to right click the video to change the angle! DOH!!!!!

    Are my angles that messed up. 😛 J/K

    @bigbear wrote:

    Sweeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeet!!!

    Voodo Lady (that song is freakishly good), repeat explosions to synch with the music, some really cool sequenses; how can you go wrong?

    Nice idea btw Dire. I’d really like to see our two novelty directors joining forces to create a blazing scorched extravaganza. Get your cams out boys and we’ll bring the ammunitions!!!

    I am glad you like the song. I thought about you when I picked the song BB. 8) I thought the repeat explosions with the music was cheesy. Honestly, I am glad you like it. 😛

    @direwolf wrote:

    I can see you will be giving me some competition, on and off the Scorched playing field
    Thx for the comment, its hard to believe I could inspire anyone to do anything, I cant even get my kids to pick up thier clothes!
    soon we will have to do a project together!

    Ya Dire that would be sweet. I have the same problem with my kids not picking up their clothes. What are we gonna do about that? There must be a hotline about this sort of thing. 😕

    #39967

    JiNx
    Participant

    fuzzy productions lol
    nice one loved it

    #39968

    Laptops Daddy
    Participant

    : ) yeap. looking good. v nice.

    @hwb wrote:

    Lappy, I am still looking into what you talked about. I filmed, edited, and shared the same way as the first video…

    if it’s helpful:

    you’ll usually get best results if you use a resolution in multiples of 16. (it’s to do with the way the codec/compression works)

    in 4 by 3 aspect ratio, that’s:
    320 x 240
    384 x 288
    448 x 336
    512 x 384
    576 x 432
    640 x 480
    704 x 528
    etc

    from my experience, 512 x 384 is best for scorched captures. or maybe 384 x 288 if you’re struggling for bit-rate and don’t want to read the names and stuff.

    also, look into multi-pass encoding

    : ) one up, one down, one to polish.

    variable bit rate of 800kbs (0.8mbits/sec) or so (+audio) (512 x 384) is probably plenty if you’re using an mpeg4 variant (wmv 9, divx/xvid, mp4 etc). (that’s about 7MB a min with decent quality audio)

    it’s true that my sexual fantasies occasionally include silicone, but that’s not why they call me laptop’s daddy

    #39969

    tnick337
    Participant

    well i finally got them to play for me uncle and let me say im impressed so all that time you used to make porn did finally pay off cool love it and you to bro. but i did see one small problem i didnt see any of me blowing you up!!!!! what you say i have to blow you up first before it can be movie dam. well maybe in a hundred years or so then!!

    tnick337
    not as good as my rank

    #39970

    HWB
    Participant

    @jinx wrote:

    fuzzy productions lol
    nice one loved it

    Ya. Viking came up the that name. I made me laughed too. I really need to kill my favorite clown while filming.

    @laptops Daddy wrote:

    it’s true that my sexual fantasies occasionally include silicone, but that’s not why they call me laptop’s daddy

    Well now your name makes sense. Thank you for the info. I am slowly learning the ropes. You help made me make bigger steps. I am still toying with it. Thank you very much….also I put a new video on youtube. I didn’t post it in the forums because I tried a new editting program and I couldn’t make any of the timing right. Well, I didn’t like it. I just finished my fourth video but I need to see about something first.

    @TNick wrote:

    but i did see one small problem i didnt see any of me blowing you up!!!!!

    Well I have a bunch of clips with you and I killing eachother. Mostly me killing you…but you got your licks in. I am so happy you got to see them. Now you need to watch Dires. That guy is the artist.

    #39971

    Hayt
    Participant

    Question for the noobs out there that might get tempted:
    What video editor(s) do you use?
    I have tons of vidcaps and been pondering a try at it too 😉

    #39972

    mooic
    Participant

    How do you record the live gameplay?

    #39973

    Hayt
    Participant

    I use FRAPS
    free and easy 😉

    #39974

    Chopper
    Participant

    Now we know what Badger does with his free time when he’s 1500 kills shead of everyone….. 😆

    Nice work Buddy! =D>

Viewing 14 posts - 1 through 14 (of 14 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.