This topic contains 6 replies, has 0 voices, and was last updated by  Chopper 6 years, 1 month ago.

• Author

PeanutsRevenge
    Participant

Just don’t even think about building one yourself, the price must be around the £1,000,000 mark for that tech, like that right now.

Laptops Daddy
    Participant

id like to see it with pacman. can you get it with pacman?

PeanutsRevenge
    Participant

@laptops Daddy wrote:

id like to see it with pacman. can you get it with pacman?

Could make you my pacman, put the rollers in reverse, they roll where I tell them too and with them, move you around!

naka
    Participant

Give me €1,000,000 and i will build one like this for you. Much cheaper than a pound …

This is not normal. All shooting simulators, FPS ….. like this screw your mind. You become thinking like a soldier – a killer… real life is a lot different …

Laptops Daddy
    Participant

i expect they already use similar to “train”/brainwash the kids they recruit for afghanistan.

must admit, it’s quite satisfying to watch a tough guy, getting his man on, squealing like a child at 11 mins. i bet he reacts the same way in the office when his mates fire staples at him. i can picture it : ) he never knows who it is, either, poor guy, ’cause it’s everyone : ))

where did channel 5 get the budget for computer equipment, is what i wonna know

PeanutsRevenge
    Participant

Paintballs HURT LIKE HELL when they catch you right dude, even Vin Diesel wannabes would wimper.

And the tech’s a showcase, a great way for these companies to get their tech known, I’d be suprised if any money went to the lighting, floor or tracking guys.

BTW Naka, I’d want 5 * 2560×1600 3D projectors for it.

naka
    Participant

@peanutsrevenge wrote:

BTW Naka, I’d want 5 * 2560×1600 3D projectors for it.

As you wish. U got the money?

Don’T worry… these projectors are mine responsibility. Chinese will build it for a pennies.

Chopper
    Participant

Remember the Olympic Games in China?
    They already have some pretty impressive stuff.
    Bet it won’t be long before you go in a game ala’ Tron.

Viewing 8 posts - 1 through 8 (of 8 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.