This topic contains 11 replies, has 0 voices, and was last updated by  imported_gcamp 12 years, 6 months ago.

• Author

Saddistic Fungus
    Participant

Check this out guys.
    I fooled around with my keyboards and a drum machine and came up with this… maybe it’ll amuse some of u. Its small but bad quality because of being small. Actually its horrible quality, if u want the good one ill mail it too you just pass me on ur adress

-Fungus

Pyro
    Participant

well,if you want the best quality per size you should use midi 😀 😈

Deathstryker
    Participant

Yeah but midis sound so unatural.

I’d go with ogg.

Hippopotamus
    Participant

its cool !!!
    its saddistick !!!

🙂

BOY
    Participant

Thumbs up!

Somebody should make a heavy metal tune for scorch, or maybe one of those melodromatic tunes like in the movies at the emotional scenes. perhaps a mix of those two, like what you might find in a slow motion battle scene of a guy saving his buddies by falling on a granade or something.

imported_gcamp
    Participant

@boy wrote:

Thumbs up!

Somebody should make a heavy metal tune for scorch, or maybe one of those melodromatic tunes like in the movies at the emotional scenes. perhaps a mix of those two, like what you might find in a slow motion battle scene of a guy saving his buddies by falling on a granade or something.

A friend at work has also made some music for the game. When I get in tomorrow I will post that as well.

DireWolf
    Participant

That is freakin sick dude, could I use it for a video?
    if so I would love to get the higher quality recording if possible.

A friend at work has also made some music for the game. When I get in tomorrow I will post that as well.

would your friend mind if I used that as well?

Saddistic Fungus
    Participant

Hey Wolf, I sent you an email with the good version in there. Enjoy, use it for ur video all you want as long as “WillE Perry” is mentioned one time for .5 seconds and ill be happy

peace

Apollo Tangent
    Participant

Once I get my other shit together, I’ll see what I can do about putting some guitar riffs to it. Chord progressions similar to JUST ONE FIX by Ministry would work out nicely. to keep the industrial / techno sound.

A.

imported_gcamp
    Participant

Sorry for the late reply, been v busy recently.
    Here is the music from my friend (in aif format).
    http://www.scorched3d.co.uk//phpBB2/files/Scorched3D.zip
    (14 MB).

BOY
    Participant

I like both of them, but I think in both cases the audio does not quite fit the “mood” of the game. Since scorch is a game of suspense, the music should also build suspense. I think that the music from the movie Termanator 2 is a good example for theme music, I’ll call it “industrial drama”. The issue for me is coming up with transitional music that could reflect the 30 seconds or so of waiting that we aften do between shots or when dead. It is definitly not an action game so the only action music aught to be during the shooting

Apollo Tangent
    Participant

How dare you post a file named scorched3d.zip!!!!!!

Gavin you must be tired.

Apollo

imported_gcamp
    Participant

@Apollo Tangent wrote:

How dare you post a file named scorched3d.zip!!!!!!

Gavin you must be tired.

Apollo

Very 😉

Viewing 13 posts - 1 through 13 (of 13 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.