This topic contains 6 replies, has 0 voices, and was last updated by  kowal 10 years, 5 months ago.

• Author

kowal
    Participant

hi, i played s3d linux version in windowed mode. everytime i move my mouse out from the s3d window, the actions stops, althought the sound still played. when i move my mouse in, the actions resume.
    **i hope you understand what i’m trying to say**
    i know the behaviour is the same in windows (already asked bruin yesterday).

anyway, is there something i can do to change that behaviour? so i can move s3d window to another screen (i’m using dualhead mode) when i get killed in 1st move (happens to me all the time 😳 ) and do something else in my desktop but can still see the action on s3d.

any hints or ideas?

thanks in advance, and sorry for my english.

jdog
    Participant

Far as I know, no there isn’t anything you can do to stop that.

Its kinda a feature… the action is going on but the game doesn’t have to update the screen till you go back to it. I think it may save some CPU power when your off the screen.

FREAK
    Participant

I know exactly what you mean man.

Unfortunately this can really be annoying especially when you are using free camera mode.

I think that there should be some kind of lock window or something like that…

cbx550f
    Participant

Done – this will be selectable in the display settings for v41.

cbx

jdog
    Participant

@cbx550f wrote:

Done – this will be selectable in the display settings for v41.

cbx

That is, unless it is added in the next version.

cbx550f
    Participant

Err – that’s what I meant. 😉

I added an option to be able to choose whether you want it to pause or not from the display settings dialog.

FREAK
    Participant

YAY!

That was quick!

kowal
    Participant

:biggrin: :biggrin:
    thanks cbx

Viewing 8 posts - 1 through 8 (of 8 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.