This topic contains 6 replies, has 0 voices, and was last updated by  Irishbandit 12 years, 3 months ago.

• Author

Irishbandit
    Participant

This is the most money i have ever won, $999,072, thought i would share.
    Thank you boy for telling me in round one what to do!!! 😀

Hippopotamus
    Participant

now u r the KING
    congrats 🙂

Willis
    Participant

Thank you boy for telling me in round one what to do!!!

Do? Hey anyone can tell you to do -nothing-!

Wowbagger
    Participant

wasnt going to post on this thread, but something very funny happened and i have to tell it.

I just got done playing a game and saw bandits thread. I read willis’ reply to bandits quote and typed t lol enter on the keyboard. LOL

BTW he would have gotten 999999 if he didnt spend 4000 in buy round before boy told him, 😀

Ebonite
    Participant

@wowbagger wrote:

I just got done playing a game and saw bandits thread. I read willis’ reply to bandits quote and typed t lol enter on the keyboard. LOL

t LOL [ENTER]

guy parker
    Participant

how many people do you have to kill in the first round to get a score like that? or how much cash in the first round?

BOY
    Participant

double t double LOL!

bandit, i was right there and did not notice your score, due to baby…. nice one! I had assumed you would get a bit less than 999,999, but did got calculate and you were so close! very cool. tripple t !!

Guy, to answer your question, 4 kills in round 1 with all the cash gets you around 65K for round two, at 33 percent thats about 900K at the end if you just skip every turn. add a couble bbm kills and its home free to one million.

5 kills in round 1 at 6,000 each gives 55K, times 1.3333 to 10th power is 976K

Irishbandit
    Participant

Yep i got 4 in round 1, 2 in round 2, and 1 in 3 or 4 so i only got 7 kills whole game.

Viewing 8 posts - 1 through 8 (of 8 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.