This topic contains 1 reply, has 0 voices, and was last updated by  Cinnibar 11 years, 11 months ago.

• Author

Cinnibar
    Participant

A couple random thoughts/ideas for today…

First : horizontal mag deflector/directional mag

I think it would be neat if we had shield options that consisted of a horizontal, rather than vertical, mag. Something that works great against rollers and low deflection shots, for example, but doesn’t do diddly to stop a top-in attack.

Similarly, I think a mag deflector oriented towards the direction and angle of the turret aim would be REALLY neat. Kind of a forward-facing shield.

On a seperate request, more wall options would be really neat. I think it’d be cool if perpendicular walls had potentially different types, like if the east/west walls were greys and the north/south were yellows, it’d add an interesting flavor.

I’d love to see some other wall variants other than grey/blue/yellow, too… perhaps a green wall that warps shots to a mirrored location/angle on the same wall. IE : Shoot southwest to a point on the south wall about 25% from the east edge, it emerges from a point 25% from the west edge heading northwest. It’d be a combination of the bounce and wrap effects to some extent.. you’d bounce, but from a point mirrored to the center of the wall.

Bounce ceilings would be neat, too.

Viewing 1 post (of 1 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.