This topic contains 1 reply, has 0 voices, and was last updated by  A Moogle 12 years, 5 months ago.

• Author

A Moogle
    Participant

The MoogleMod Beta server will be up on Wednesdays, all day(GMT -5:00) and will have a TeamSpeak server by the same name. Please note that I may be eating occasionally 😛

Any input from players is welcome – the Beta is a work in progress, after all! Please don’t blame me if something doesn’t work the way you expected it to.(Instead, just ask me to be more descriptive in the description)(I will respond to/fix any critique of a bug or bad description, unless it is rude without a reason to be so)

Ok, I’ve taken enough of your time 😉

-Kupo, off.

A Moogle
    Participant

The Beta testing day has been moved from Wednesday to Saturday.
    There may or may not be a server running this Saturday, as I have already run a Beta once this week.
    Remember, my times are GMT -5:00.

Also, private testing will be on Mondays and Thursdays – email me if you want to be involved.(Please note that private test server will be limited to 10 players, plus any new AI’s that I come up with)
    Private testing will be from 4:00 PM to 6:00 PM, GMT -5:00

-Kupo, off.

A Moogle
    Participant

The Beta server will now only be run if changes have been made (I don’t seem to have any new ideas).

Hopefully, I can get this version to my site…

Kupo, off.

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.