This topic contains 13 replies, has 0 voices, and was last updated by  jdog 10 years, 9 months ago.

• Author

SPYRER
    Participant

How about some new models to scorch with

A Kitty Cat (for Mandy)

A Philip LeMarchand Box (From the Hellraiser films) with a custom projectile a hook and chain.

A Sentinal Sphere from the Phantasm series ( the flying silver ball that impales your head, drills in and pumps the blood and other fluids out)

The martian flyer from the first war of the worlds film (1954 version)

and for humor

a male and/or female sim sitting down at a computer.

jdog
    Participant

The kitty cat has been asked for before. Long time ago infact.

HWB
    Participant

I see how it is….I made a cat accessory and that’s not good enuff. 😛

InductiveOne
    Participant

Post some links to pics of tank you want so I dont have to go looking for them and I’ll give one or two a try.

SPYRER
    Participant

Any cat would do for Mandy

http://www.hellraiserpuzzlebox.com/dark_solid.html has some good views of the Hellraiser Puzzle Box.

http://www.geocities.com/phantatic/phantasm_sphere.html has some nice views of the Tall Man’s differendt spheres.

http://www.waroftheworldsmovies.info/AlienMachine.html has all the views of the martian war machine and blueprints

InductiveOne
    Participant

Lament. Super hi poly model (68 triangles, which acualy seems like alot).

InductiveOne
    Participant

Phantasmic ball tests.

SPYRER
    Participant

WOW, OMG, WOW

I bow and grovel to your skills

😀 😀 😀 😀 😀 😀

FREAK
    Participant

Wow those models look great!

Keep up the good work man!

InductiveOne
    Participant

Ok, tried to upload models last night and wasn’t able to attach files. Gonna try again. Sorry, I uploaded pics of some other tanks and not the models. My fault 🙂

Anyway, Phantasm sphere things. I did one for all four movies. Currently I cant make them shiney in game so they look a little dull. I also just realized that I left a texture for the turretpivot (little box on the ground where the tank floats). So, if I can rig up a texture that looks better I will reup them and fix that. I’m not sure anyone would have noticed anyway hehe.

EDIT: huh, still cant attach files to posts. I will upload them as soon as I can hehe.

InductiveOne
    Participant

ok, gonna try again hehe.

InductiveOne
    Participant

ps: I will work on a cat and the war of the worlds ship as soon as i get a chance, wanna finish a few things for panther first.

SPYRER
    Participant

Again wow!! evil truly evil

InductiveOne
    Participant

Well, I tried to do a cartoon style fat cat. I think it didn’t come out so great, the face looks bad. But, its so small you can pretend it looks better 🙂

jdog
    Participant

That looks like something out of a Japanimation

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 15 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.