This topic contains 98 replies, has 0 voices, and was last updated by  ArmorWraith 2 years, 10 months ago.

• Author

ArmorWraith
    Participant

P-40 Warhawk. The Supermarine Spitfire looks similar, but is British. Different Airforces 🙂
    (I like this ones shark face better )

Armor

ArmorWraith
    Participant

Leopard 2 Tank 😉 for all you Canadians and Europeans

Armor

ArmorWraith
    Participant

I redid the F-35. I was unhappy as I looked at it the other day. this one is much more to my liking.

Armor

Irishbandit
    Participant

When I look at the models you are making I can only say.
    WOW

ArmorWraith
    Participant

2nd addition to my armored creature series.

Armor

ArmorWraith
    Participant

Field tested restoring my PC. Decided to try modeling the stealthhawk uh60.

Looks like im back in business for modeling.

armor

BOY
    Participant

nice one

ArmorWraith
    Participant

Meet the new Lightly Armored Vehicles coming to AWE! They will be of the cannon class!
    Also I have re-skinned and added two F-35 VTOL variants to the launcher class!

Cheers!

Armor

ArmorWraith
    Participant

Hey guys! As I update awe, I am also examining my past work.

I was taking a gander at my models the other day, and realized I hadn’t modeled anything new in a while. So I decided to try and revitalize those dusty skills.

Attached you will find pictures of my old model, as well as the new one. I feel very satisfied with the outcome. These things take a lot of time, as it is an average of 14 hours per optimized model. I hope you enjoy!

This will be replacing the current awe model, and will have two texture variants or so, depending on how tired I get!

As always, I am currently updating awe. 🙂 this time around is going to be a blast! Hang in there and i’ll try and blow your socks off! Literally…

Cheers,

Armor

ArmorWraith
    Participant

Trying some high poly modeling for a change. First days efforts after a few hours of fiddling around.

Ganondorf and a Dragon.

Cheers,
    Armor

Viewing 10 posts - 91 through 100 (of 100 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.