Hey guys! As I update awe, I am also examining my past work.
I was taking a gander at my models the other day, and realized I hadn’t modeled anything new in a while. So I decided to try and revitalize those dusty skills.
Attached you will find pictures of my old model, as well as the new one. I feel very satisfied with the outcome. These things take a lot of time, as it is an average of 14 hours per optimized model. I hope you enjoy!
This will be replacing the current awe model, and will have two texture variants or so, depending on how tired I get!
As always, I am currently updating awe. 🙂 this time around is going to be a blast! Hang in there and i’ll try and blow your socks off! Literally…