This topic contains 26 replies, has 0 voices, and was last updated by  doom 11 years, 8 months ago.

• Author

Black-Rose
    Participant

Scorched3D soundtrack 😀
    😯

***Update! If you have downloaded Modpack_S3D.exe Sorry A texture in this version is bad….
    The good version is Modpack-F-_S3D.exe Sorry!!

Texture Screenshots (same than my last post!)

New Map Screenshot
    (i made some “last minutes” map modification, some screenshots does not show the modifications! (example: screenshot 14 & 33, I reduced the height of the islands!) No big modif.)

AND FINALLY…
    THE DOWNLOAD LINK!!!!

IMPORTANT: BACKUP YOUR DATA FOLDER (C:Program FilesScorched3Ddata) THE SETUP HAVE NO UNINSTALL!

***CHOOSE CUSTOM SETUP OPTION IF YOU DONT WANT TO INSTALL ALL THE MOD!

Enjoy!!! 🙂

Deathstryker
    Participant

I may have misunderstood you in some way but if Modpack_S3D.exe is bad then why does the only link lead to that one? Where do I get “Modpack-F-_S3D.exe”?

EDIT: Oh I found it. HERE it is.

Black-Rose
    Participant

hehe yeah sorry i have fixed the link now 🙂

Anonymous
    Participant

Hey, rose… I got the installer… where do I install it into?! I already tried 3 times… all failed to properly install this… 😕 Plz help me out rose… thnx.

Blasterman

Black-Rose
    Participant

Lol

C:Program FilesScorched3D – or where you have installed Scorched3D! 🙂

Deathstryker
    Participant

I like the new sounds. I can take them a bit more seriously than the older ones. The textures are nice too. Good job, I’ll probably keep this mod.

One problem though is that the file landscapes.xml will overwrite Bobirov’s mod and vice-versa so I decided to combine them both for all you lazy people out there. This will make it so all maps will be listed in the map selection screen from both Mods for those who don’t know.

NOTE: This was made for the APOC MOD v1.5.

Bobirov
    Participant

Black-Rose, do you mind if I host a combined landscapes.xml at ApocHQ? Not the maps, just a landscapes file for people who want to run the maps from both mods and are too lazy to open the files and copy/past the required data :).

Black-Rose
    Participant

hehe no problem 🙂

Anonymous
    Participant

I don’t have a Windows machine to unpack that executable and it doesn’t appear to be a self-extracting zip file either. Black-Rose, could you put a zip file up for download so us Linux users can use this pack too?

Thanks,
    Toby Haynes

Anonymous
    Participant

Is this texturepack still on your server? It’s got a 404 error for the link now.

Deathstryker
    Participant

…It’s there now.

Anonymous
    Participant

hey i was looking at one of your previus posts… would you happen to have that “legalize me” map? 🙂 I would like to get that map for my system. that other good looking one might also be added….

i noticed that it was not in your latest mod pack. could you post us a link to it???

!Xabbu :mrgreen:

Gooseberry
    Participant

I finally downloaded this texture pack. Awesome job, I liked how you could pick what stuff u installed. nice installer. One thing I didn’t install was the sounds. The new maps and the lighting look amazing.

Who knows how long it took to make blackrose! but nice work! i like the ice water also. 🙂 its almost like playing a new game with the different look.

cbx550f
    Participant

@Toby wrote:

I don’t have a Windows machine to unpack that executable and it doesn’t appear to be a self-extracting zip file either. Black-Rose, could you put a zip file up for download so us Linux users can use this pack too?

I’ll second that request. 😉

cbx

.–.ShoCkwaVe.–.
    Participant

well firstly, both you and Bobirov have inspired me
    to make my own customs and I have to say nice job in what
    you have done!!

and Secondly would it be possible for you to show me what
    packager/installer you used??

I wanted to make an installer package “exactly as you did”!!

I have been helping Bobirov with new projects & add ons lately
    for release with new version of apoc 2.0

including weapons projectiles, maps, and the City buildings project.

But still have all of my own Tanks,weapons,maps,& sounds
    but no clue on how to bundle it all up into an installer as you did

any help on this mater from you would be VEry usefull &
    much appreciated

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 28 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.