This topic contains 19 replies, has 0 voices, and was last updated by  BOY 12 years, 7 months ago.

• Author

The Funkinator
    Participant

Quick explanation of how IDs work:

At login, if you have a stats ID for that server it is sent to the server, if you do not have a stats ID, the server generates you a new ID. (and the associated piece of secret information that stops someone using your stats ID). Stats IDs are not shared across servers (appart from the team and single official servers?).

Boy: I’m guessing you’ll just need to copy your ids.xml from home to work, or vice versa (again), in order for your stats to come under the same ID.

-TF

M. O.
    Participant

I did delete the 1 id and transfered the kills to the other if you look now the Burninator is up to 18 kills now and the Boy account is gone. Hope that works out ok.

BOY
    Participant

Thanks for the tip TF, I’ll let you know what happens MO

Boy

BOY
    Participant

oh, the stats seem a bit off, my kill ratio is up alot, and the win ratio is the same, no big deal really but it should be the other way around, the id you deleted was 7/10 for round wins and shooting 29% I might be a good idea if players did not think i was a 48% shooter, since i am not THAT good, as it should be about 25% combined. If you still have the record, MO could you add in my additional shots and round wins and rounds played and deaths too??? Pretty please? I will fix the id thing when i get home and back to work tomorrow. Thanks for you r help 😀

M. O.
    Participant

I’ll work on it. some more

BOY
    Participant

copied the file and logged in from work, seems fixed now. I did not see any difference between the files but it seems that Funkinator was right. Noticed tha you corrected some of my stats, now only the round wins and rounds played are off a bit. I would really like to play a good game there now and then, anyone up for a duel on my lunch hour tomorrow? between 11:30 and 12:30 central time? 😀 😀 😀

Viewing 6 posts - 16 through 21 (of 21 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.