This topic contains 3 replies, has 0 voices, and was last updated by  ArmorWraith 8 years, 3 months ago.

• Author

ArmorWraith
    Participant

I have finished missile mod.
    I am having trouble making my own server for it, there seems to be an error i dont understand.
    The below picture is what i get when i try to edit advanced settings for my mod.

anyone understand what this means, ive looked it up, but it seems to be related to jpeg conversion or something?

What did i do wrong!? :'( i worked so hard on this mod.

Thrax
    Participant

The preview images for your maps are too large.

Required size is 64×64. bmp or jpg.

ArmorWraith
    Participant

i changed everything to 64X64, is that all that error could be?
    sigh*

Thanks

KB

ArmorWraith
    Participant

Delleted all landcape files and used default, that error no longer occurs. but the server dosent want to connect me and says the process terminated unexpectedly, idk much about port, so they are set to 0? i have my ip adress in correctly also.

ArmorWraith
    Participant

@Kangabunny wrote:

Delleted all landcape files and used default, that error no longer occurs. but the server dosent want to connect me and says the process terminated unexpectedly, idk much about port, so they are set to 0? i have my ip adress in correctly also.

Turns out my parents have blocked ports and do not want me to host a mod? why? I tried to tell them scorched is safe, but they do not understand. Thrax would you possibly host my mod? I know theres alot of mods you host already, so you could switch it out with other mods if you wish. 😀

Thanks
    Kanga Bunny

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.